White tips on seedling leaf

• Thread starter Kuba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuba

Kuba

I started germinating all my seeds this past month and had some seedlings with a pretty weird symptom, being that 3 of my 7 ish plants had these weird shaped white tips. They grow just fine it seems but I'm still wondering if it's a genetics thing or if I messed up somewhere. Tried looking on other forums and stuff for info but idk what it could be. Anyone know? Any help is appreciated!

White tips on seedling leaf
White tips on seedling leaf 2
Kuba

Kuba

yeh since nobody reacted, all went well and the plants are growing oke so if anybody in the future got the same problem you prolly gonna be oke

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yeh since nobody reacted, all went well and the plants are growing oke so if anybody in the future got the same problem you prolly gonna be oke
i must of missed the thread, all good buddy, anything you need to know?

Kuba

Kuba

That's sometimes where the seed husk was hanging on. Nothing to concern yourself over.
yeh i thought it could've been something like that but not all of my plants had that, like 4/6 i think? and last year none

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you have two threads, i think i can combine them into one for you or i can delete the one?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yeh but this one's old and not the same topic, unless that's how you guys do it on here idk really
no nothing wrong at all. we can keep it going but it’s kinda useless and your other one is better.

Top Bottom