White Urkle dried nugz!

• Thread starter ograskal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ograskal

Hey wassup farmers...Just got done manicuring one of my White Urkles and took a few snaps of the nugz for you all to check out...This one is super sticky icky and smells dank as hell...Gonna manicure my other 3 White Urkles later today and take some snaps of those as well...Sorry for the blurry pics guys i was in a hurry...Thanks for lookin guys!...~ogr

WhiteUrkle_nug.JPG
WhieUrknugget.JPG
Whiteurklnugg.JPG
WhiteUrklenugget.JPG
Whitexurklenug.JPG
WhiteUrklenugz.JPG
WhitexUrkle_nug.JPG

some more nugz.....

WUnug.JPG
Wurk.JPG
WU.JPG
WU--nug.JPG
WxUnug.JPG
WU-bud.JPG
WUnugg.JPG

and more........

Wurklenug.JPG

Wurklenugg.JPG

Wurklenug1.JPG

Wurklenugget1.JPG
Wurklenugget.JPG
Wurklenugg1.JPG

true grit

true grit

Sickness....hows the smoke? Urkel or white leaning in your opinion? Can't wait for mine to get cranking!! Props homie....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
was waiting for ur nugget shots....mad killer.hope mine come out like this

Illmind

Illmind

yummy fuckin ummy

Shiet I'd be in a hurry too. A hurry to get blazey on them lil purps. Let us know if you improved on the urkle it looks that way. You like that white huh? Man I need to get me some, even if s1s. Once again ogr you killed it great show great ending, wish I was there to sample those gems enjoy em broski. p3ace

I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
love them whurkles.....nice look:rasta:

H

hellboysavage

yes that looks like some candy thanks for taking the time to post some pics

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Looks dank ass always og. What was the yield like on these .....?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Holy crap that looks nice. I can hardly wait for my own nug shots of these someday. There is going to be plenty of this around my area come fall. The hills are going to be alive with the Purple White.

Nice work OGraskal.

JH420

JH420

Beautiful! I don't know how you keep takin it the next level, when you're already at the top level of dankness.

O

ograskal

Thanks fellas!....Heres a few more!...Also added to these to the first post.~ogr

WU.JPG

Wurk.JPG
WUnug.JPG
WU-bud.JPG
WUnugg.JPG
WU--nug.JPG
WxUnug.JPG

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Looks like you dipped them in sugar:sick0018:

R

Rob1

very nice.. i need to get some white Xs in my stable lol. everything you touch with that white turns out sick. keep it up.. Rob

G

guerillaMAN

very nice og! looks just like my boy aussie's. stuff smells absolutely chronic too. has almost a pot of gold (p.o.g.) and skunky kushy smell. very unique and tastes just like it smells. very nice stone as well. highly medicinal in makeup. similar to a kush high with less body high to it and a bit more head high. very good day time bud. out of the 2 phenos i've tried one yielded a ton of bud but wasn't connisseaur status. the other pheno a on the other hand was absolutely fire but yielded conisderably less (which is pretty typical of chronic ass sh*t). i'll be throwing in pheno c this week or next week since i hear from my boy that its even better than pheno a if thats possible lol!

so anyway this was my first taste of cali connection gear and out of everyone's beans out there right now, no one is doing it like you cats w/ such sick results straight from seed. so many breeders nowadays with over hyped and bs results that never look like the pix or come close to the descriptions the breeders give out it makes me sick. good to see seeds that are totally worth every penny of people's hard earned money. you homies are setting the bar that's been needed for a few years now. i've been so sick of seeing breeders getting lazy and making subpar gear, not handling customer service appropriately and just thinking that they can charge 100+ bucks per strain just because of some old recognized strain or cup win(s). seriously though tks og for all the chronic you offer to the medicinal communities legal and otherwise. these strains provide relief for patients throughout the world that desperately need potent strains to handle various ailments. can't wait to flower the straw/white, the Chemdog D, and your og in the next couple months!!! keep up the killer work homie and i look forward to posting my grow logs on here of your gear.
peace.
guerillaMAN

7greeneyes

So sweet...

I must say what tasty lookin bud, bud. Enjoy, you deserve it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom