White Urkle nugglets...

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

Here are some WU nugglets from my last run. I germed 5 seeds, and deemed these 3 as keepers. Sorry these pics aren't the best but you'll get the idea. I didn't get much purpling cuz it was a summer run and my average canopy temps were low 80's.

First a group pic, Grape pheno to the left, Pine pheno in the middle and Urkle pheno on the right.

Erknugs 001
JH420

JH420

OK here is my grape pheno, she doesn't look like Urkle at all but is the most grapey pheno I've come across. The smell is like a concentrated grape syrup, even before dry/cured. Nugs are very dense and frosty, and tastey.

Erknugs 007
Erknugs 010
JH420

JH420

Here is a nice intermediate pheno that brings both White and Urkle to the mix.
She has a piney, hashey smell and a kushey/not fruity taste. Most heads freak when they see these in person. I'd give this one a solid 9 in potency, I think she is a touch more potent than the others but it's too close to call. To the naked eye these look a lot like the grape pheno, and the plants have nearly identical leaves and structure...will eventually have to choose between the two.

Erknugs 004
Erknugs 005
JH420

JH420

And lastly, here is a Urkle pheno that I think smells like fruity pebbles. Will put the worst insomniac to sleep, and makes awesome bho (over 25% yeild everytime)...I can't say I get a grape taste or smell though, but they were all gone before 30 days cure.

Erknugs 002
Erknugs 003
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They look like they would put a smile on anybody's face. Well if they didn't pass out. LOL!

Super nice buds JH420.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good mang! love the grapey ones

420king-MASSES

which one is your favorite outta the three phenos im in process of acquiring a cut of this strain and want to know what your opinion is

JH420

JH420

hows the taste of each pheno

Grape pheno I'd say the dominant flavours are a grape & skunk.

Pine pheno had a kushy taste...sorry I can't be more descriptive.

Urkle pheno was candies and hash tasting.

JH420

JH420

which one is your favorite outta the three phenos im in process of acquiring a cut of this strain and want to know what your opinion is

That's a really tough call. I only wanted to keep one in the first place, I'm doing a second round with these before I can decide for good. Here is how I break it down for now...

Grape pheno wins in yeild and aroma.

Pine pheno for bag appeal & potency.

Urkle pheno for sleep meds and taste.

P

paulycali

Great job! Looking good for sure. That erkle pheno gotta be the shit! Cant wait to get my hands on those beans. Waiting patiently. LOL! I am. Patience is key. Keep up the good work too

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful Work

Those are some sweet looking buds, looks like you raised them to perfection. Keep the ones you can, bonsai moms don't take much room

mal

S

slimjoint

id take mals suggestion for bonsai moms,
too hard to chose raskals gear

waayne

waayne

Those look and sound delicious bro!
Gotta love Raskals White Urk!:rock
Awesome pics man!!!

JH420

JH420

Finishing up another round with these 3 phenos, chopped down what I called the 'pine' or 'intermediate' pheno last night...it's actually the White leaning pheno not intermediate at all...took these branches off at just 8 weeks, leaving the bottom of the plant alive for another week I think...

WU1chopski 003
WU1chopski 002
WU1chopski 010

Latest posts

Top Bottom