White widow auto 4 finger leaves

• Thread starter Dimi87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dimi87

Dimi87

Hello fellow growers. I have the white widow auto and I noticed that one leaf developed 4 fingers. The other leaf of the set has a normal 5 fingers.Do you know what's going on?

White widow auto 4 finger leaves
Ponky

Ponky

Autos have ruderalis genetics. So that can be a cause. Wouldn't worry about it. It will most likely grow more normally once it gets a bit bigger

Dimi87

Dimi87

Autos have ruderalis genetics. So that can be a cause. Wouldn't worry about it. It will most likely grow more normally once it gets a bit bigger
Oh, my God, thank you so much my friend!

SDJ99

SDJ99

This is completely normal during its first few weeks of growth! The next few sets of leaves should develop normal numbers of fingers like 5,7,9,etc. whatever your strain is likely to grow.
The leaves with an even number of fingers are nothing to worry about.

Dimi87

Dimi87

This is completely normal during its first few weeks of growth! The next few sets of leaves should develop normal numbers of fingers like 5,7,9,etc. whatever your strain is likely to grow.
I was concerned because the other leaf of the set has 5 fingers.Also the last days were pretty rainy with just a few sun hours so I thought it created a problem. But now I am relax! Thanks a lot!

Dimi87

Dimi87

Hello again. My plant developed only 3 fingers even if it started to flower. 😒

SDJ99

SDJ99

Hello again. My plant developed only 3 fingers even if it started to flower. 😒
Can you post a pic? It shouldn’t be ready to flower in just two weeks from the picture you first posted.
plants sometimes develop abnormal leaves to show stress

Dimi87

Dimi87

Can you post a pic? It shouldn’t be ready to flower in just two weeks from the picture you first posted.
plants sometimes develop abnormal leaves to show stress
Yeah, sure. Here it is

IMG 20210629 184152
IMG 20210629 184139
IMG 20210629 184115
IMG 20210629 184132
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

She started just like that. This is my white widow auto. The first set was three fingers the rest were normal.

If it were a photo doing this, and most leafs were three, I would suggest there is an issue with the grow, if the leafs also show damage. Yet since yours looks healthy, your fine.

SDJ99

SDJ99

I don’t have any experience with growing outside so I’m not sure. I’ve kept mine in vegetative stage for over a month now- started in mid May. I will say your plant is extremely lanky and there’s not many bud sites on it yet. Here’s a picture of mine that’s almost two months old from seed to now it’s more bushy
how are you taking care of it? Nutrients/sunlight (temp of climate you’re in)/etc.
the slightly curled leaves hint at overwatering
DFFBAEE4 8B6F 4DB9 B53F E8434650D587

Dimi87

Dimi87

I don’t have any experience with growing outside so I’m not sure. I’ve kept mine in vegetative stage for over a month now- started in mid May. I will say your plant is extremely lanky and there’s not many bud sites on it yet. Here’s a picture of mine that’s almost two months old from seed to now it’s more bushy
how are you taking care of it? Nutrients/sunlight (temp of climate you’re in)/etc.
the slightly curled leaves hint at overwatering
View attachment 1140917
You have a wonderful plant there! Mine is one month old. I feed it with a soft, liguid fertilizer every week.Directions said that I have to use 5ml per litre, but I fed half a dose the first weeks. My climate is Mediterranean-yeah, I know this is the perfect climate but in my place there is a heat a couples days now. Also humidity is high I think. Of course I have it in the shadow. I don't know what is going on.

Dimi87

Dimi87

You have a wonderful plant there! Mine is one month old. I feed it with a soft, liguid fertilizer every week.Directions said that I have to use 5ml per litre, but I fed half a dose the first weeks. My climate is Mediterranean-yeah, I know this is the perfect climate but in my place there is a heat a couples days now. Also humidity is high I think. Of course I have it in the shadow. I don't know what is going on.
Also the direct sunlight is 6 hours(few hours in the morning and few hours in the evening, so the heat isn't too strong).

Dimi87

Dimi87

Also the direct sunlight is 6 hours(few hours in the morning and few hours in the evening, so the heat isn't too strong).
The rest of the day the plant receives indirect sunlight. When the temp allows it, I put them under the sun the whole day.

SDJ99

SDJ99

You might be okay since it’s an auto. They tend to stay smaller and go through the stages to flowering faster than a photo.

Top Bottom