White Widow Auto - Leaf's Showing Brown Spots Help???

• Thread starter ccutta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Puttin that auto on 12/12 will work , but will slow it down and loose yield - I’d run 18-20of light on the auto if possible ? If not she will run on 12/12
She will. I do it all the time. Will be fine.
they will be smothered by the others tho with the long veg tho.

Last edited:
ccutta

ccutta

sounds good man i got em in one tent so i need to get another tent but so for now they will have to sit under the 12/12 how long till they start to bud after the flip ?

The photos that is ?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
sounds good man i got em in one tent so i need to get another tent but so for now they will have to sit under the 12/12 how long till they start to bud after the flip ?
A week usually.
up the pk in the feed now.

ccutta

ccutta

A week usually.
up the pk in the feed now.

Ok I will do that pk nutrients on the next feed. What about the defoliation do i really need to do it will the buds suffer if i dont? I tried to do a little on the autos but one started to look really sick after that.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Autos don’t need, or like much removed. A leaf here or there.

the others I would have plucked 3-5 days before flip. Then again after budset. Day 21ish.
at this point, in your case. I would wait for the day 21 defo, but their are others who would selectively remove some now.
I don’t like to stress the girls when I flip.

ccutta

ccutta

Autos don’t need, or like much removed. A leaf here or there.

the others I would have plucked 3-5 days before flip. Then again after budset. Day 21ish.
at this point, in your case. I would wait for the day 21 defo, but their are others who would selectively remove some now.
I don’t like to stress the girls when I flip.

ok just kind of lost on the photos cuz on the autos you can see the bud sites but not on the photos i dont want to take off the wrong leaves lol

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Potential bud sites, are wherever your nodes are. From top to bottom.
Your plants aren’t overly bushy. Ok to remove nothing, but the unhealthy fans.

Top Bottom