White Widow Auto - Leaf's Showing Brown Spots Help???

• Thread starter ccutta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ccutta

ccutta

1st time grower here and I have a few white widow autos in week 2 from seed... Water only when soil gets really dry like a last minute water to prevent bugs. I am seeing brown spots starting to grow on some of the leaves. What is the cause of this? The plants have been on a 24hr light cycle for 1 week, now week 2 I moved to 18/6 lighting. I'm Using a SF4000 Spider Farms Led grow light and I only feed the plants bottle water only. Is this normal for spots like these to show up in the early stages of the grow? if not how can I fix? Thanks for the help.

White widow auto   leafs showing brown spots help
White widow auto   leafs showing brown spots help 2
White widow auto   leafs showing brown spots help 3
White widow auto   leafs showing brown spots help 4
White widow auto   leafs showing brown spots help 5
White widow auto   leafs showing brown spots help 6
coherent

coherent

Soil or coco? If coco could be calcium deficiency. Also put cups inside another solo cup that isn't clear or re-pot. Clear isn't good for roots.

Moshmen

Moshmen

If it’s a auto it’s to big for that cup IMO . I up pot as soon as the tap root hits the cup.

what soil? And what bottled water ? Spring water can have to much mineral content and cause cal/mag lock out.
I poo my beans in solos but almost always transplanted by the time I get the first set of real leaves- I personally would have these in a 2 gallon nursery pot - or whatever the final home is, in the next couple days.

ccutta

ccutta

If it’s a auto it’s to big for that cup IMO . I up pot as soon as the tap root hits the cup.

what soil? And what bottled water ? Spring water can have to much mineral content and cause cal/mag lock out.
I poo my beans in solos but almost always transplanted by the time I get the first set of real leaves- I personally would have these in a 2 gallon nursery pot - or whatever the final home is, in the next couple days.

Coco Loco Soil by fox farms -Water Is ice mountain 5gal bottled. I also give the plants tap water i tested the ph of my tap water and its stilling around 6.5 -7.3 the plan is to move the good plants to a 6 gallon Octopot 2 part Soil/Hydro Pots. https://www.octopot.com/

Moshmen

Moshmen

Coco Loco Soil by fox farms -Water Is ice mountain 5gal bottled. I also give the plants tap water i tested the ph of my tap water and its stilling around 6.5 -7.3 the plan is to move the good plants to a 6 gallon Octopot 2 part Soil/Hydro Pots. https://www.octopot.com/
Check the water ppm and ph - I’m not familiar with your medium whether is acts as soil? Or coco? Two completely different scenarios IMO

coherent

coherent

From what I understand coco loco is a soil mix that includes some coco and soil/additives. It retains water well. Longer than soil. Be careful not to over water. You shouldn't need any nutrients with coco loco through the first 3-4 weeks I'd guess. Then very light.

ccutta

ccutta

From what I understand coco loco is a soil mix that includes some coco and soil/additives. It retains water well. Longer than soil. Be careful not to over water. You shouldn't need any nutrients with coco loco through the first 3-4 weeks I'd guess. Then very light.

Yes this is correct but 2 to 3 weeks damn my plants are starting to look like they need some nutes Now!!! lol one of the tips is starting to turn light yellow I need to act fast here are the nutes I have on deck right now.

71bl4ucB2jL AC SL1250

81OFaANMmsL AC SL1500

71Y7A9xcBHL AC SL1500

Moshmen

Moshmen

What’s ur ppm ? Plants look hungry cuz they are not up taking the nutrients - feed at your own risk

Newbie27

Newbie27

1st time grower here and I have a few white widow autos in week 2 from seed... Water only when soil gets really dry like a last minute water to prevent bugs. I am seeing brown spots starting to grow on some of the leaves. What is the cause of this? The plants have been on a 24hr light cycle for 1 week, now week 2 I moved to 18/6 lighting. I'm Using a SF4000 Spider Farms Led grow light and I only feed the plants bottle water only. Is this normal for spots like these to show up in the early stages of the grow? if not how can I fix? Thanks for the help.
Cal Mag And more heat !

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
How close is your sf4000 to the plants.
Are your running it at 100%? Looks like it could be bleaching of the leaves from the lights.

Mr. G

ccutta

ccutta

How close is your sf4000 to the plants.
Are your running it at 100%? Looks like it could be bleaching of the leaves from the lights.

Mr. G

Yes the light was very low I have some pics of the level of the light before I raised it today.

63244982103  215336C8 F80B 4146 B5BE 1C2603D7259Cfullsizerender 1

Pic Below you can see the tip is turning yellow...

IMG 0199

I raised the light up today this pic is where its level now.
IMG 0197 1

IMG 0198

I have the dimmer switch set also

IMG 0202

Here is the Octopot Soil/Hydro the plants are going into these babies later tonight

IMG 0204

Inside these are so dope!!!!

IMG 0203

Also I would like to know a few of the plants are leaning to side are the tops that heavy ? or is this normal ?

IMG 0201

Thanks for all the tips guys 1st time grower please don't flame me lol Thank you :)

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Use a chopstick to help support. That light can take some practice to dial in. I like the pots. 😍

Mr.G

Top Bottom