White Widow Auto - Leaf's Showing Brown Spots Help???

• Thread starter ccutta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Never mind. Saw your photo. That’s good. Height of the light is better. Plants need to stretch some more.

ccutta

ccutta

Use a chopstick to help support. That light can take some practice to dial in. I like the pots. 😍

Mr.G

Ok I will do that.

Next time. Avoid the clear plastic cups, light will kill the roots.

Mr. G

Yup never again big mistake!!!

Light at 100%?

20% start

Now 40 %

Never mind. Saw your photo. That’s good. Height of the light is better. Plants need to stretch some more.

Yea I think I'm good with the light level now.

ccutta

ccutta

I also gave the plants some Super very low nutes for the 1st time ph at 6.1 and ppm was around 330 using bottled water ph was 6.8 PPM 02 1st before adding the really low nutes.

ccutta

ccutta

How close is your sf4000 to the plants.
Are your running it at 100%? Looks like it could be bleaching of the leaves from the lights.

Mr. G

I think this is it bro. I notice on one of the leaves it started to curl up some, So yea the light was to close. It's fixed now, so this should help not stress the plants so much.

ccutta

ccutta

Hey whats up a update on my grow my babies have got so big. I need a bit of help tho im going into 9 weeks of growing and i think its time to flip to flower they are growing so fast I'm scared they are going to hit the light. Please Help

5x5 tent
9 weeks
White widow Auto 3
Blue Cookies 3

IMG 0339
IMG 0344
boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Looks good and I would have already flipped. How are you watering/feeding the coco loco?

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Oh and they’re autos right? No flipping needed

ccutta

ccutta

Coco Loco everything i use at the rec dose this last time tho i only gave them ph water only set out for 24 hrs

IMG 0308
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Should have flipped 10 days ago.
Going to be a jungle up to the rafters no doubt.
looks healthy tho👊

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
He stated only 1 auto in the space.
rest are photo.

ccutta

ccutta

He stated only 1 auto in the space.
rest are photo.

3 autos and 3 photos but good looking on the 10 days ill start them tomorrow then. I need help on the defoliation of the fan leaves. I can tell on the autos where to cut but on the photos im lost .

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Agreed, you're about a week late on the flip but, hey, should be a nice harvest, sheesh. You could do some mild training by pinching the stems so they fall over a bit, the plant will heal and straighten up but it'll slow down vertical a little and push the plant to fill horizontally.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Puttin that auto on 12/12 will work , but will slow it down and loose yield - I’d run 18-20of light on the auto if possible ? If not she will run on 12/12

ccutta

ccutta

Puttin that auto on 12/12 will work , but will slow it down and loose yield - I’d run 18-20of light on the auto if possible ? If not she will run on 12/12

sounds good man i got em in one tent so i need to get another tent but so for now they will have to sit under the 12/12 how long till they start to bud after the flip ?

Top Bottom