White Widow Auto Week 14. Can I wait till week 17 or 19 for amber?

• Thread starter Newbelinginaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Habosabin

Habosabin

The lights look nice, the price is good, and the app seems convenient. Two would max out the top of my tent.

My problem with the TS600 is it has a lack of uniformity with the lighting measured with my phone LUX app. If I had just one plant it might not be that bad but 4 smaller autos in a 2x2 tent makes most of the plants out of the sweet spot. So I need a light with a 2x2 sweet spot for this tent or just spend the money and get a bigger setup to have a two light setup for a bigger sweet spot. Have you measured the uniformity of light with a meter or phone app?
The lights side by side are as wide as my tent so coverage is very good. Here is my a few pics of my canopy. One is my tent cam and the other is a normal photo. I think I went for 40DLI at the canopy. Two lights will always give a better coverage unless you get a strip lighting setup. That would be optimal for even coverage
There are ten main branches and colas here and the lower levels are just the low smaller buds competing.

97B8BFBA 18DD 4E9E BC0C 8F8ACC5DCFF5
DE7011F0 0CB5 4EB4 A81D 4CD5F5EDBBA1
Habosabin

Habosabin

The lights look nice, the price is good, and the app seems convenient. Two would max out the top of my tent.

My problem with the TS600 is it has a lack of uniformity with the lighting measured with my phone LUX app. If I had just one plant it might not be that bad but 4 smaller autos in a 2x2 tent makes most of the plants out of the sweet spot. So I need a light with a 2x2 sweet spot for this tent or just spend the money and get a bigger setup to have a two light setup for a bigger sweet spot. Have you measured the uniformity of light with a meter or phone app?
Do you use a paper diffuser on your camera when you do? It makes a huge difference. There is a pretty accurate one for ios called Photone.

Habosabin

Habosabin

I looked closer at your pics and they look like closer to 8 weeks. Here is my last auto at 14 weeks. Bruce banner auto in soil, 3 gallon. This was 20 hours a day for 14 weeks. I did LST on it if you think it looks odd. This plant is fire. First grow with the LED. My outdoor grows not as successful as my indoors(shed)but I learned a lot about pests.

423FC72E 4DB0 42BF 9D7B 39C811D094EC
Last edited:
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

A friend had one and was at 6 weeks and did not start budding till 7 weeks that's two crops in that time by the time that finishes 👻🚂

Habosabin

Habosabin

Yo bro is that 17 weeks the whole grow or in flower 👻🚂
But I will say my flowering always goes longer than 8 weeks closer 10 and 11. Not sure if its because it's liquid nutes or LED or what. But the yeilds have been good so can't complain.

Freaks me out when I see ppl getting ripe at 8 weeks. I like the stone.

Habosabin

Habosabin

A friend had one and was at 6 weeks and did not start budding till 7 weeks that's two crops in that time by the time that finishes 👻🚂
Ya. That's to long. Those must grow more likes photos. My outside and inside autos showed sex at around 21 days. I've never had an auto go long like that.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

More light and a better watering program.

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

Yo bro is that 17 weeks the whole grow or in flower 👻🚂
This could be called a experimental grow, or a Newbie WTF. At four weeks they were still seedling size. I gave up on them and opened the tent which caused them to grow a lot in the next four weeks. Buds started to appear about week eight. I then put them outside and they had explosive growth for the next four weeks until the outside temp topped 100 F. I then brought them in and they are on week fourteen. So to answer your question they are at week six flowering and doing fine for the runts of the family.

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

Do you use a paper diffuser on your camera when you do? It makes a huge difference. There is a pretty accurate one for ios called Photone.
Photone looks nice. I just use LUX for android but I see that there are some new android apps for light that on first glance look similar to the apple app. I will upgrade soon. Being able to calculate DLI would be useful.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Photone looks nice. I just use LUX for android but I see that there are some new android apps for light that on first glance look similar to the apple app. I will upgrade soon. Being able to calculate DLI would be useful.
The migro guy is working with a company to make a calibrated app for phones so hopefully that comes out soon.

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

The migro guy is working with a company to make a calibrated app for phones so hopefully that comes out soon.
In a earlier post you mentioned general hydroponic feeding chart. I have been using their products and feeding chart and am wondering if your impressive plants are feed the same still.

Newbelinginaz

Newbelinginaz

I was reading on a autoflower website about some plants going much longer than advertised, so like it was suggested earlier I will just let nature take it's course.

Habosabin

Habosabin

In a earlier post you mentioned general hydroponic feeding chart. I have been using their products and feeding chart and am wondering if your impressive plants are feed the same still.
Yes I still use gh. Here is the line up I used on my last plant. The floranova series I've used on all my grows. I just added floralicious but it's rather pricey. Its supposed to make the plant terpy and bring out smells. Not sure how much it contributed. I pretty much follow the chart exactly but was considering dropping to 50% to 75% next grow. I'd keep calmag the same. Rapid start and floralicious would be optional. I don't think required.

DLI is important as well. I'd say 30 to 35 minimum. Mine are around 40.

DB948F8A 0F0C 42EA 89B8 BA3E49B8D16D
Habosabin

Habosabin

I was reading on a autoflower website about some plants going much longer than advertised, so like it was suggested earlier I will just let nature take it's course.
I think yours are longer. They usually stay on target no matter what. I've seen some flower at 4 or 5 inches on some grow diaries and make one main cola and a few buds. I'd like at least a qp for an auto harvest. Lst is important for autos as well. Makes them bush out.

Moshmen

Moshmen

But I will say my flowering always goes longer than 8 weeks closer 10 and 11. Not sure if its because it's liquid nutes or LED or what. But the yeilds have been good so can't complain.

Freaks me out when I see ppl getting ripe at 8 weeks. I like the stone.
I do t even count weeks or days anymore I chop when they are done . But I grow only for my fam

Habosabin

Habosabin

I do t even count weeks or days anymore I chop when they are done . But I grow only for my fam
Yup. Certainly can't go by breeder specs. I try to go to 20% amber but it takes a long time with my setup. But I think the high is stronger and better the longer it goes.

Top Bottom