White widow auto white hair?

• Thread starter Dimi87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dimi87

Dimi87

Hi everyone!New grower here. I have a white widow auto strain which sprouted at 15th of May. Yesterday I noticed some white hair on new growth. I don't think that is new leaves.I searched the internet but all I found was about flowering. I think though that is too early for that. What could be?

White widow auto  white hair
White widow auto  white hair 2
White widow auto  white hair 3
Chronic_Ontarian

Chronic_Ontarian

Showing her parts... Will start to flower like the user above said. Hopefully turns out like my white widow autos.

20210614 103016 resized1
Dimi87

Dimi87

Showing her parts... Will start to flower like the user above said. Hopefully turns out like my white widow autos.
This strain sprouted at 15th of May and to be honest I don't want to start flower yet. My plant is small(20 to 23cm I think) so I will not have a good harvest.May I ask how many fingers your plant has?One set of mine has 5 on one leaf and 4 on another.You have a wonderful girl there btw

IMG 20210614 220756
IMG 20210614 220804
Chronic_Ontarian

Chronic_Ontarian

This strain sprouted at 15th of May and to be honest I don't want to start flower yet. My plant is small(20 to 23cm I think) so I will not have a good harvest.May I ask how many fingers your plant has?One set of mine has 5 on one leaf and 4 on another.You have a wonderful girl there btw
The photo i post is of the one i am posting now. It is a 5 leaf that i have.

20210614 102848
Chronic_Ontarian

Chronic_Ontarian

Your babies are very healthy looking. Sometimes i have had the same thing. Sometimes my leaves were 3 leaves, 5 leaves amd 7 seven leaves on the same plant. It was a super lemon haze i had grown outdoors for about a decade. Still grew nice buds! I think theres a write up about it in my weed grow bible. Ill post a photo of the blurb about the leaves with citation to the author and publishing company and book name as well

Dimi87

Dimi87

Your babies are very healthy looking. Sometimes i have had the same thing. Sometimes my leaves were 3 leaves, 5 leaves amd 7 seven leaves on the same plant. It was a super lemon haze i had grown outdoors for about a decade. Still grew nice buds! I think theres a write up about it in my weed grow bible. Ill post a photo of the blurb about the leaves with citation to the author and publishing company and book name as well
Oh my God, your plant is amazing! How old is she? I mean she's looking big

Chronic_Ontarian

Chronic_Ontarian

Geeze about 66 days old. Going into 2 days and nights of darkness starting tonight.

Top Bottom