White widow breeders ?

• Thread starter gmcjr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gmcjr

hey farmers, Gota problem / ? my ww clones have autofemed on me !! so taking new cuts r out !! So my ? is wich of the many breeders would you consider the best for new fem-beans ????

F

farmerjohn

It may be me, but you lost me @ autofemmed. R u saying the males turned into females? Plz explain ur predicament further, so I might understand. Thanks, in advance.

G

gmcjr

Hey farmerjohn , my clones under 24 hrs. now 18 / 6 have begun to flower to the point that they r very hard 2 clone !! love the strain , so i need new beens!!! found 12 breeders 4 fem beans just dont know who's the most reputable ? prices range from 8$ to 20 $ dinafem - seedsmam !!! any input is greatly appreciated !!!

O

ograskal

Honestly the best beans i ever ran were from fem beans. Just check out my helpdesk and you will see alot of happy peeps running my fems...Talk is cheap...The proof is in the pudding!...Just dont buy fems that were made with hermie genetics....~ogr

Illmind

Illmind

I'd say don't waste money on poorly made fems. When selfed pollen is collected and then brought into a completely different room and pollenates a perfectly healthy mom that usually gives good results. Now selfing a plant directly to itself I believe would cause issues but even doing that I haven't had a prob.

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

Thanks for the negitive rep, PRAIRE BOY! I don't see you posting on the subject. Come on in and let's debate the subject. Let's be honest, some good phenos can be found after culling out the hermies, auto flowers, males and freaks. Not a sure thing. But how's one to know how a femmed cross is? When you don't test out your fem crosses and some real issues arise, everyone is screwed out of time and money. Not to much skills needed to make it happen and how will it affect the future gene pool? I guess we can see, why some breeders can't self any of the Chem Dawg strains without having problems. Otherwise GH and a lot of others would have released their Chem Dawg strains a long time ago.

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

Honestly the best beans i ever ran were from fem beans. Just check out my helpdesk and you will see alot of happy peeps running my fems...Talk is cheap...The proof is in the pudding!..
Then why do you have a "feminised seed warning" thread?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
OG Raskal has delivered the best fems I've ever grown. PERIOD! Only one pack but they are great!

I suggest you wait for Raskals or try some Paradise Whiteberry. Never run it but it's been solid for a few friends. . :) My fem SLH has also proven solid.

i don't care for fems and probably won't run anymore....but have been more then happy with Raskals so you never know....Good luck!

fred

S

s4m

There is only 1,

Mr Nice / Shanti Black Widow aka Original White Widow!.:anim_09:

s4m

O

ograskal

Then why do you have a "feminised seed warning" thread?

LOL.....Alwayz had that feelin you were a hater JJ and now your true colors are showing!..Its all good bro, lets me know I'm doin something right when other breeders start hating on me....I put that up becuz theres always a slight chance that some nanners could pop up at some point and I wouldnt want someone to miss some and end up seeding there buds...Now with the Fems i made there is a small percentage of plants that can show nanners at some point maybe like 5% or less but it can happen. Just like with standard seeds. Alot better in my opinion than taking a chance on getting 90% males from standard seeds... Go ahead and browse my helpdesk JJ (I'm sure you already do)
and you will see all my happy customers growin out my fems.. Several keepers from each pack from these fems. I have never deleted any threads in my helpdesk so the proof is all there..go ahead take a look and tell me what you think. Dont be mad homie. proof is in the pudding.

...~ogr

B

bigAl25

Dear OGraskal, I grew out your fem strawberry bubba kush along with Nirvana's fem AK48 and bubblelicious. All six plants turned out great bud. One strawbubbakush clawed on me, overfertilization maybe, but the buds and smoke are great. I found one white seed in my curing jar of strawbubbakush, not bad in my estimation. I still have 11 more fem seeds to go and 2 will be included in each years grow. I'm very happy with the results. For people who have only one room to grow in femmed seeds are a godsend. Thanks OGR for some great smoke.

O

ograskal

Dear OGraskal, I grew out your fem strawberry bubba kush along with Nirvana's fem AK48 and bubblelicious. All six plants turned out great bud. One strawbubbakush clawed on me, overfertilization maybe, but the buds and smoke are great. I found one white seed in my curing jar of strawbubbakush, not bad in my estimation. I still have 11 more fem seeds to go and 2 will be included in each years grow. I'm very happy with the results. For people who have only one room to grow in femmed seeds are a godsend. Thanks OGR for some great smoke.

Totally stoked you enjoyed the Strawberry Bubbas bro. Thanks for the nice honest report..~ogr

Aligee

Aligee

Fems are real conveniat for my needs/situation and for alot of others too!!! some strains are more sensitive than others for sure...reason why one does a TEST run before you fill the whole room !!!
!!! not all seeds are made equal ... Female seeds co. is cool I buy those for s#*%s n giggles...but I highly recomend OGRaskal gear for all your dank connesieur needs !!!

E

edux10

Fems are real conveniat for my needs/situation and for alot of others too!!! some strains are more sensitive than others for sure...reason why one does a TEST run before you fill the whole room !!!
!!! not all seeds are made equal ... Female seeds co. is cool I buy those for s#*%s n giggles...but I highly recomend OGRaskal gear for all your dank connesieur needs !!!

i always figure, with ANY new genetics, grow out the seed/clone in veg till it gets big enough to take a cut, take a cut, flower the cut and if it is good now you have a mother to make more. I would never want to fill a whole room with anything new and untested.

Top Bottom