White Widow (Dutch Passion) and GG grow - BobHasBurgers

• Thread starter BobHasBurgers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

The drama continues with BobHasBurgers falling in love with buds off a little White Widow runt. Turned out the little runt produced the least amount of bud but MOST POTENT of all my last grow! Got the WW beans delivered and off we go!

This photo journal follows my first and second grows. I initially started and finished with just one Grand Daddy Purple. Clones from that mother plant led me into my second grow with twice as much harvest at 7 ounces. No clones followed that second grow. A month later we're up and running with White Widow (Dutch Passion) after I sampled my own WW grow which was a small plant among the GDP. I kept it going as she wasn't taking up too much room and the effects blew me away. Still does when I smoke a pinch. STONED! With fingers glued while trimming, I knew this was special. Decided on new seed bank this time and Herbies delivered stealth package of seeds. Very aggressive growth. My root riot plugs had roots coming out the bottom within 2 days of planting germinated seeds. A couple of them need to be transplanted to party cups today! I'll be gradually moving these up to 3, 5, and 7 gal. pots. I intend to take clones off these plants for a second and final run.

I'll be sticking with WW for the rest of the year as this smokes like a cup of nirvana. It has all the qualities I could hope for in a good smoke.

Stay tuned with more to follow.

IMG 1757
IMG 1761
IMG 1762

I

IamN2pot

I remember when Arjan introduced WW and his GreenHouse Seeds line in the mid 90's. I was growing NL5xHaze for him at the time in Amsterdam. You really should get something special from those WW genetics.
N2

BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

Love it when I learn new things on these boards. Thank You Iamn2pot, just looked up GreenHouse Seeds and bookmarked the site because I love what I see! Will be ordering from this bank as well! Back in the early 90s I was enlisted in the Army and quite far removed from anything cannabis related. I wouldn't of been able to track down a plant to save my life. Only recently (October 2021) I was just getting started and by November stood in the presence of our beloved plant. Until then, I had never had the opportunity to be near one. Thank You again for the recommendation!

BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

@Treecutter - From the pics, glad you didn't toss that one out too! From that little White Widow I got a smoke superior to those I grew out successfully. As of this writing, I have 4 WW seedlings in a dome. Gonna do this one! And we're gonna do it till the end of the year! Probably a little beyond! Haha...

BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

100% germination for Herbies seeds.
3 - White Widow
2 - GG#4

The bigger plant in netting is a lone GG that I had growing right before last plant was chopped. She kept growing and I just installed netting. She'll have this 2x2x6 to herself.

IMG 1876
IMG 1878
nts were

BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

White Widow babies coming along nicely and being transplanted into their 1 Gal. pots this weekend. This lone GG in her own tent filled in a little by this Friday morning. Did some branch tucking here and there. Ya'll have a great weekend! :)

IMG 1903

BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

GG girl over a week later and putzin' along. The White Widows are growing quite compact. Smell heavenly. I intend to SCROG but will need longer branches. During this third grow, I've kept no grow log as I did on first two runs. Not at all feeling overly confident as much as knowing what I truly can/should do and equally healthy dose of staying out of her way. I've also backed way off on watering. I check them individually and feel for weight. I also cut nutrients way back. I needed a break from the obsessive note taking and verifying online. So I'm frickin' taking it easy on this one. Still executing all the basic requirements of each stage, I'm trying to observe and listen to what the plants are asking of me. An overall approach that is interesting most days. I just had a 14mm bowl of Mimosa and stoned. Bedtime here. Pics follow. Enjoy.

IMG 2244
IMG 2348
IMG 2349
IMG 2350

BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

Thank You for your input Jimmie! Great to hear others having good experience with the strain.

I

IamN2pot

So I'm frickin' taking it easy on this one. Still executing all the basic requirements of each stage, I'm trying to observe and listen to what the plants are asking of me.
You've learned the greatest lessons of growing cannabis, relax and listen to the plants. It's gonna be your best grow yet. 😁 👍 ☮️