White Widow (Dutch Passion) and GG grow - BobHasBurgers

• Thread starter BobHasBurgers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

My third grow is done. While the heating problem became a new issue, I had no choice but to lower lights and finish it. I ended up with about half the weight and overall growth compared to previous two grows. What I did salvage smells great and I know will be a good smoke but didn't get the weight I'd like on these little colas. Will post final weight after dry and cure.

After chopping plants down, not an hour later, I had my next 3 plants in place. Voila! Vatos! These three beauties include 2 White Widow and 1 GG which were growing in the 2x2 tent while the last grow was finished in 2x4 tent. Lesson learned when I had no plant to rotate after second grow. I whipped those three beauties out like a guy who learned his lesson real damn good. I learned it so well that I even had "seedlings" coming up behind those veg plants! Now noticing yellow tips!

Will go easy on the lights this next and fourth grow. Investing in a portable AC for that last four weeks when I crank the spider farmer lights. I've decided I don't want to pull the tent out of that closet space. Moving it in there really freed up a lot of floor space within room. Now we'll just occasionally see the little AC unit to the side of closet door.

Once I post final weight, taste, and effect, it's on to the next grow! My next subject title will read "Second grow of most highest White Widow". Yeah that'll do. Returning soon!

IMG 3595
IMG 3593
IMG 3594

BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

Following a successful dry, the buds went into mason jars for curing. Below pictured this morning burping jars. Tent yielded 3.5 oz. These plants would of been yield monsters had it not been for the high heat during last weeks of flower. Even the popcorn nugs were meaty!

LIVING AND LEARNING

Today the new plants get a net! Yes, moving along...

IMG 3620

BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

Aaaaaaand on to the fourth grow! Using 1 Silver Haze seedling, 3 White Widow, and 6 White Widow clones from same 3 original WW plants, moving forward.
Dropped a net on current 3 WW plants in week 2 of veg. this morning. Moving this fourth grow to a new post. Will return here with link to that new shit show!

IMG 3649
IMG 3657

BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

Closing this thread and moving on to grow #4 starring White Widow. The 2x4 tent began with 3 plants but removed one plant that wasn't looking good for this stage of growth. Pictured below is remaining two White Widow (Dutch Passion) plants and the next generation of little ones is WW and Super Silver Haze. These plants will be moved to new topic 'Bob Has Burgers grow #4 - White Widow.
Thank You for your input and guidance!
IMG 3893
IMG 3895

Next generation in veg includes (2) White Widow and (1) Super Silver Haze

IMG 3896

Latest posts

Top Bottom