White Widow Dying

• Thread starter Planter01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Planter01

Planter01

Yeah you did hurt my feelings. I put this out there for some constructive advice and I got it. It doesnt mean that I have to agree with those opinions.
My original post was really just about 1 of a dozen plants that had a serious problem. IF it was a PH issue I would have thought all of the plants would have exhibited the same issues. That plant has grown out of its problem and is doing fine. Zen my friend your demonstrating a basic lack of knowledge of you dont think problems at the germination stage can stay with the plant its entire cycle. If you need to be right Zen that's fine, you just keep thinking that. The PH was 6.2 which I checked based on the suggestions I got here. I would have thought that would have been fine. That's a very pretty chart Zen but don't be a dolt and a dullard or your never going to achieve the peace and serenity you seek.
Your right shawn. Two wrongs dont make a right and this kind of chit takes the fun out of it. Maybe some people do benefit from ridicule but it's not really a great teaching technique.

Planter01

Planter01

OK Zen... now I feel the love and our Karma is intact.
When I get home I'll post some pics for your review. The grow is doing pretty well but the plant that had the most problems has grown out of its issue and another plant is showing the same problem. I gotta stop trying to grow multiple varieties.
I have checked the PH and it was 6.2 which is up there I think but shouldn't pose a problem. What's the fastest way to lower my PH value just a bit.
Later and thanks

Planter01

Planter01

Well its not what I was hoping for but thankfully it's such a resilient plant I should at least get by. Between bad technique. Bad karma, 48 hour power outages with temps down to 50 and a couple of blown breakers I may still end up glad I didnt axe the all.
20180405 193154
20180405 193423
20180405 193646

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

IMEDIETLEY flush out all plants, add food grade DE Earth fossilized diomites witch is organic, sprinkle around plants lightly, after 2 days water lightly and add a tad of fresh pearlite, it may be to late but it looks like to much nutrients

Planter01

Planter01

@Snoleperd I use diatomaceous earth in the veggie gardens to slow the slugs down and if you want to improve drainage at a price DE is a great addition but what is top dressing with it or perlite going to accomplish? The girls were flushed hard already just in case I had nute burned them which is unlikely because I generally feed less than the recommended amount and build up to that from 25% strength. For the most part the girls are doing fine. I did let them veg for longer than usual and I still have a couple plants that are sickly but in differing ways and a cheese that sure looks like it was fed to heavily but all in all considering how bad things were coming out of the gate life is just fine.
As much as I appreciate all the advise sometimes it seems people are pulling answers out of their ass based on a picture alone and they stick to their opinions like Trump supporters stick to him. Only fools dont waiver when confronted with reality. I take all info into account and try to eliminate as many possibilities as possible.

Planter01

Planter01

Geez ... I thought that the girls had outgrown their troubles but I'm afraid they still have a variety of issues but I swear it wasn't me!
20180416 205617

That's the White Widow that started the thread. She looks like she's had too much water. Maybe a touch of the chill. No power for over 48 hours and a couple shorter outages as well.
20180416 205450

This ones has a premature lead yellowing issue. Looks like to much water with some cold thrown in.
20180416 205450
20180416 205935

The above cheese looks like to much nitrogen. Too green and the leaf tips are sorta twisted.

20180415 114819

I have about three weeks left. They wont see a nute and I'll just run water for the last dash to the finish. They were never pinched but right across varietal lines they were loaded with terminal nodes. I didnt have to encourage them but I did thin some out. Now they are all bound up like a frogs butt. That means they are drying out quickly and needing more water and having one more thing to stress about. This grow has been a nightmare.

20180416 205600
chemistry

chemistry

The plant with the pure yellow leaves is hungry, the yellow is where the plant has taken nuits from the leaf to feed the tops and keep them going, keep feeding until the white hairs turn brown, then flush.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You need to prune all those yellow leaves away, since your leaves are yellowing from the bottom up, this tells me your ph is off beacuse I think you have a nutrients deficiency, don't kill it, check your ph, if that's ok add a bit of cal mag, this should help.
O

Planter01

Planter01

The PH is 6.1 which is within reasonable limits and they are getting fed. Not full strength but 50% should be sufficient nutes to keep them happy. I flushed for 10 days and then started adding notes again. I guess I could up the notes a little bit but the cheese already looks like to many notes are her problem . The roughest looking plant in the bunch wasn't doing very good so I supercropped her. Her buds seem reasonable but she still looks like a ph issue but i dont think it is. I will add some calman. It sure ain't gonna hurt nothing. I never bother to remove yellow or sickly leaves because it's just aesthetics usually. Nothing contagious so why bother.
THE TOUGH PART IS TREATING SICKLY PLANTS THAT DONT SEEM TO HAVE THE SAME STRESSORS. Much easier to address if they all have the same ailments. I will up the notes a little and try some calmag. I haven't had this much trouble with a grow in almost 40 years. Never mind... I can already think of some really crap grows so let's just say it's been awhile. WTF.. carry on

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Well your allmost done, that i plant looks ill, I know you flushed it, gave a rest, and cut way back on nutrients, are you seeing any more burned leaves? I know you have fade but are they burned? Burned like the original problem? If your leaves are not burned your plant needs bloom agent, rememer when growing autos start at half dose and acclimate up, once your plant was able to handle half dose every time you feed give a bit more, so if now you have leaf fade low on the plant, but no more burned leaves you should be giveing a bit more food or blom, but to be honest your plants look good, it's that 1 bitchkitty, if it was mine i would let it run it's close, you could prune away those faded fans, you are feeding bloom agent as long as your not burning add a bit more, otherwise i would just pull her thru, your other plants look great i know its not much but i admit when i dont know for shure it's not mine and i dont want you to make her worse, i would just let the bitch run.

chemistry

chemistry

The PH is 6.1 which is within reasonable limits and they are getting fed. Not full strength but 50% should be sufficient nutes to keep them happy. I flushed for 10 days and then started adding notes again. I guess I could up the notes a little bit but the cheese already looks like to many notes are her problem . The roughest looking plant in the bunch wasn't doing very good so I supercropped her. Her buds seem reasonable but she still looks like a ph issue but i dont think it is. I will add some calman. It sure ain't gonna hurt nothing. I never bother to remove yellow or sickly leaves because it's just aesthetics usually. Nothing contagious so why bother.
THE TOUGH PART IS TREATING SICKLY PLANTS THAT DONT SEEM TO HAVE THE SAME STRESSORS. Much easier to address if they all have the same ailments. I will up the notes a little and try some calmag. I haven't had this much trouble with a grow in almost 40 years. Never mind... I can already think of some really crap grows so let's just say it's been awhile. WTF.. carry on

What did you flush with for 10 days?

Planter01

Planter01

It all comes out in the wash. These girls have worked hard at overcoming their ills. I've done a lot of growing but I dont think I learned anything this time. When I have problems I'm usually pretty confident that I know what they are but this time I'm at a loss. I dont overwater and I dont over feed and I dont let the light burn them but I sure did something. Whatever it is I won't do it again.
20180425 103417

20180425 103353

20180423 225850

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Your flower looks great, but I do see the leaf splotch, I don't think it's mold it looks like you burned a few leaves, at least you pulled them thru, you have allot of great flower, if your growing a new strain go easy until you know how much they can take.

Top Bottom