• Thread starter MissBotany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
And then there were none.
Mr. Hyde came out to play last night and during all the fun, every single plant was cut down. I saw the alcohol sneaking its claws back in over the past two months but all a person can do is really wait until something catastrophic enough happens that will result in a positive change. Thankfully, the journey to sobriety starts over. On a positive note, I got to clean my tents out and and tidy up a bit.

So here’s my plan. Since the husband is running low on cannabis and having this grow destroyed seriously puts a time crunch on things. I have 9 seeds germinating as of today: 5 autos(RQS Diesel and Dark devil) and 4 photos (blueberry, Jack Herer, peppermint kush, CBD cream and cheese). I’m am putting the autos in the big tent and vegging the four photos until the autos are done. I layered my soil for the autos so that FFOF fills 3/4 of the smart pot and a “diluted” mixture of FFOF and plain soil on top so the auto seedlings don’t burn. By the time they get a better root system. established, they will get come into contact with the pure FFOF. I started to experiment with mainlining before the incident so I will continue that venture with the new photos.
Yeah a real bummer. I hope you enjoy an eventless grow this time around and a positive and happy life far away from any incidents, slips and addictions. This comes from a person who had alcohol dependecy before i started growing, now it is like substituting addictions or substances in a way but i don’t plan my life according to cannabis. Alcohol was always the priority when i was drinking heavy, now my body doesn’t crave it anymore well wish you and your husband a happy life.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Cannabis is definitely the lesser of two evils. It isn’t really evil, just a fitting expression. He’ll do really good with not drinking and just having one or two every once in a while(went over a year this last stretch). But then it’ll start to slip its way back in...alcohol is such a powerful addiction.

Anyways, 8/9 of my seeds germinated. One of the RQS diesel autos haven’t germinated yet. I was excited for this one seed because it was HUGE, twice the size of any seed I’ve seen thus far. I still have some hope that it will germinate.

While I was cleaning up the white widow “carcasses” I saw what looked like white powdery mildew on one of the fan leaves. It didn’t have the fuzzy look of PM and I am seriously kicking myself for not quarantining the leaf so I could analyze it. I’ve used a diluted bleach solution to wipe everything down and set my light timer so lights are out during daytime and not nighttime to minimize the temperature difference and the spike in rh. That’s about all I can do, maybe add more fans but I already have four fans, my inline fan and a dehumidifier. I might buy some greencure or SM90 to have on hand. Moving forward, I’ll stick with more mold resistant strains.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Cannabis is definitely the lesser of two evils. It isn’t really evil, just a fitting expression. He’ll do really good with not drinking and just having one or two every once in a while(went over a year this last stretch). But then it’ll start to slip its way back in...alcohol is such a powerful addiction.

Anyways, 8/9 of my seeds germinated. One of the RQS diesel autos haven’t germinated yet. I was excited for this one seed because it was HUGE, twice the size of any seed I’ve seen thus far. I still have some hope that it will germinate.

While I was cleaning up the white widow “carcasses” I saw what looked like white powdery mildew on one of the fan leaves. It didn’t have the fuzzy look of PM and I am seriously kicking myself for not quarantining the leaf so I could analyze it. I’ve used a diluted bleach solution to wipe everything down and set my light timer so lights are out during daytime and not nighttime to minimize the temperature difference and the spike in rh. That’s about all I can do, maybe add more fans but I already have four fans, my inline fan and a dehumidifier. I might buy some greencure or SM90 to have on hand. Moving forward, I’ll stick with more mold resistant strains.
Well if you haven’t noticed it while it was alive and waited too long before cleaning up, it could have happened “postmortem”. Dead wet plant matter is a good fungi food. Just a guess.

Top Bottom