White Widow. first grow! Flower is in full swing!

• Thread starter 78OzFinest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Padrepuff

Padrepuff

That’s a beautiful sight. Nice work.
I get along with the help of my buds
Great work! Flowers look beautiful.

One tip though. Dont go by breeders flower times. Have lots of patience. They are done when they are done.

Seriously expect at least a week or two past quote.

When the white pistils have died back and the flowers have fully expanded and stopped growing is when to look for as close to 100% cloudy trichomes as possible. When you start seeing a lot of amber/ brown and dented, degrading trichs then its getting too long.

Plenty of disappointed growers that cut early but never hear growers complaining they went too long. Patience equals potency.

Really fantastic first grow. :-)
Bud brother from another mother has your back mine too bud. 😎 Pass the piece pipe and wisdom this way.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
heres the lineup i used.. 7 friggen bottles.. they even have a couple other ones..sturdy stalk which is a potassium silicate supplement,, and root wizard , which is dubbed a massive root builder and only calls for two applications. would cost a fortune for all of them haha.. i kind of feel like i got fleeced on a couple of these.. i recently read someone saying how most bloom boosters are not necessary and a waste of money essentially, and some even went as far as to say toxic. can someone knowledgeable on the subject pleas have a look at these labels and tell me if its shit or not haha. and perhaps recommend a more simple alternative ?

bud shot just cause she looks pretty in natural light haha.. this is my smallest.. she sprouted 2 days later. still doin big things lol.View attachment 890098View attachment 890099View attachment 890100View attachment 890101
I use this line and I can tell you the cali pro bloom and honey chome are all you really need in flower. The king kola is not suitable for me in my personal experience but the added sugars from the honey chome works wonders on trichome production. Also dont follow their grow chart precisely. Keep using cali pro grow through week 3 then switch to bloom.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
heres the lineup i used.. 7 friggen bottles.. they even have a couple other ones..sturdy stalk which is a potassium silicate supplement,, and root wizard , which is dubbed a massive root builder and only calls for two applications. would cost a fortune for all of them haha.. i kind of feel like i got fleeced on a couple of these.. i recently read someone saying how most bloom boosters are not necessary and a waste of money essentially, and some even went as far as to say toxic. can someone knowledgeable on the subject pleas have a look at these labels and tell me if its shit or not haha. and perhaps recommend a more simple alternative ?

bud shot just cause she looks pretty in natural light haha.. this is my smallest.. she sprouted 2 days later. still doin big things lol.View attachment 890098View attachment 890099View attachment 890100View attachment 890101
Also Emerald Goddess is great for foliar feeding and supplement throughout growth. The Root Wizard stuff is great and worth every penny, but there are cheaper options for root microbes, though not all are as complete as Root Wizard

78OzFinest

78OzFinest

Also Emerald Goddess is great for foliar feeding and supplement throughout growth. The Root Wizard stuff is great and worth every penny, but there are cheaper options for root microbes, though not all are as complete as Root Wizard
Thanks for the reply ! I really feel like the emerald goddess works wonders.as soon as I started using it I noticed a difference. I will try it as a foliar.. probably gonna keep the goddess on deck

78OzFinest

78OzFinest

Thanks for the reply ! I really feel like the emerald goddess works wonders.as soon as I started using it I noticed a difference. I will try it as a foliar.. probably gonna keep the goddess on deck
Might try the root wizard too, but the supplements are pretty darn pricey

Latest posts

Top Bottom