white widow going out doors

• Thread starter rural hick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rural hick

rural hick

i have some white widow seeds. i know this is the end of june. what if i go ahead and veg indoors (400 watt CFL) for a bout a month or so, and move to the outdoors. say i put the vegged plants outside in containers and slowly bring them into 8-10 hours of sunlight. prep location and have them in the ground at least the 2nd week in august?

or would it be best to go indoors and have some vegetation started and then go outdoors at about a foot tall?

will my grow be alright till the 9th or 10th month if i start now with this plan?

i am 500 miles north of the gulf of mexico, still considered the southeast USA.

what is the month the white widow wants to flower outside? does it still need to flower 10+ weeks outside?

WW is still the epitome of weed.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
it should want to start around the last week of july. just to be safe i would not top anything after the 10th of july

rural hick

rural hick

yeah thanks.
do you think it would be alright and these guys be just a little late?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah it just not gonna be as big as if they were already started and they got some decent sunshine veg time. we did a late seed last year didnt get it out till almost july and got 2 oz's from it, and im up higher then you. we got snow on oct 13th last year like 3 inches

rural hick

rural hick

great.
thx 4 reply.

i am going to go for it and be a little late. i was going to do it anyway, just wanted to see if others thought it would be a wasted crop. me figures it will be a 10th month crop.

thanks for your opinion. it helped me make a decision.
good luck in your own adventures what ever that may be.

T

TwoCreeks

Don't hesitate to start late. The plants will bud at the same time regardless of when they go outside. They just won't be as big and they will yield less. For years I grew small plants in my backyard vegetable garden among my tomatoes. Rather than start early and have 5-8 ft. plants, for discretion's sake I started plants that I put in the ground mid summer. They would wind up being perfect little miniature plants, 12- 18" tall that would yield an ounce or so apiece. The quality should be every bit as good as a plant that grew all summer.

My experience with doing this with white widow was that it was the most aromatic plant I'd ever grown. You could smell one small plant from over 100' feet away. It was also as potent as anything I've had.

Good luck this summer....

C

Crom1904

I actually just put a couple white widow seeds out doors i vegged them indoors until they were about a foot and a half tall and doing great but since i started so late i had to veg them indoors for a little but im looking at a decent yeild atleast a quarter pound each plant =)

Top Bottom