White Widow grow with question….

• Thread starter Starbud67
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Starbud67

Starbud67

Good morning,

I started these 4 ladies on 8/7. Everything seems to be going well. Started LST on them 2 days ago. I did have to treat with Neem for a small spider mite issue but think I have it under control. 2 feedings with a homemade organic tea and using a living soil that sat for 2 months before using. The question I have is one of the plants is showing what I think may be a Mag deficiency. I’m not 100% sure. The other 3 really don’t show what I’m seeing on the one plant. Any help would be appreciated. I have included pics of my tea ingredients as well. Thanks for any input! The last pics are of the plant in question.

White widow grow with question
White widow grow with question 2
White widow grow with question 3
White widow grow with question 4
White widow grow with question 5
White widow grow with question 6
White widow grow with question 7
White widow grow with question 8
White widow grow with question 9
White widow grow with question 10
White widow grow with question 11
White widow grow with question 12
White widow grow with question 13
cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

Looks like mite bites to me. Having a Continuous ipm plan in place is imperative. Microscope, pfr-97, grandeevo, Spinozad, micronized sulphur: these are the best tools I’ve found. Make a schedule and stick to it. It’s easy and necessary. Good luck.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

These plants are very young to be having any deficiency issues. I'm leaning toward your old mite problem is back. They can be tough to get rid of.
Wash every inch of these plants with soap and water or spray them with it every other day for a couple of weeks. Make sure you also spray the medium as well.
If your country find a few lady bugs and stick them in the grow room they will eat any bugs on your plants. Are you PH testing that tea?or your soil?
Could also be light burn.

Starbud67

Starbud67

Looks like mite bites to me. Having a Continuous ipm plan in place is imperative. Microscope, pfr-97, grandeevo, Spinozad, micronized sulphur: these are the best tools I’ve found. Make a schedule and stick to it. It’s easy and necessary. Good luck.
Thanks for the reply! I’ve started checking them plants regularly with a 40x scope and think at this point I’ve got the plants in great shape and growing very well! Thanks again!

Starbud67

Starbud67

These plants are very young to be having any deficiency issues. I'm leaning toward your old mite problem is back. They can be tough to get rid of.
Wash every inch of these plants with soap and water or spray them with it every other day for a couple of weeks. Make sure you also spray the medium as well.
If your country find a few lady bugs and stick them in the grow room they will eat any bugs on your plants. Are you PH testing that tea?or your soil?
Could also be light burn.
Thanks for the reply! I’ve been treating the plants since my post and think I have the issue under control. I’m not in the country but not city either. Been looking for ladybugs around the yard but have read mixed messaging. Is it possible to keep them alive once their food supply is gone or do you let them go?

as for PH testing the tea I have only tested the water I use to make it which passes through a charcoal filter and 5 micron sediment filter before being used. It tests at 6.8-7. I’ve read tons of posts eith the debate being that adjusting PH after the brew can impact the bacteria in the tea. What’s your take on it? The plants have really started coming into
Their own. The lights sit at 22” above the plants. Their growth and up pointed leaves (praying) seems to indicate the lights not the issue.

B16CDF01 FF73 4148 849F B51EE749CDF3
BE01D23D 293C 4DE3 AD63 CBD7C729B4EB
Starbud67

Starbud67

6 days into the flip. The girls are looking real good IMO. I’m looking to switch to a flowering stage tea with a few questions.

Are fungal based teas more beneficial during flowering? Im considering using Worm castings, sulfur free molasses and powdered bone meal as the base for the tea with a 2-3 day brew time. What else would you suggest?

Outdoor image was after a trim and deep watering session.

Thanks

39905ADA D02E 410C B447 88FA5B09520F
E5FEF079 A033 4F07 84C1 424E3E652036
Starbud67

Starbud67

If anyone cares here is one of the girls at day 12 of flower. And yes I eradicated the spider mites.

CDC0856C 25ED 4608 8C20 22C5ED4146E1
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

We all care bud! We are all in the same boat. Reach around and give yourself a pat on the back. Your plants starting to look pretty nice.

Top Bottom