Whitedawg

• Thread starter psbn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
psbn

psbn

whats happening fellas? Here's a girl that I got from a pack I got from here some time ago, took a whole pack to get her but gone got her I did :D

looks done to me too, only at day 55 but gonna let her go to 60. Never had the pleasure of her around so I'm extremely keen to see what she do! Great aroma coming from her and the buds are rock solid from top to bottom. Also flowering a Tres Stardawg and NYSister out, will post some pics when they get a bit more interesting.

WhiteDawg

Whitedawg Whitedawg 2

;)

Last edited:
psbn

psbn

Looks dank bro.that tres stardawg and NYsister sound like winners too. much respect and +++ vibes

Cheers Drewski, it's our second run with the TSD, she threw a huge amount of nanners 4 weeks in so she got pulled, we're flowering a cutting of her to see whats up as nothing else in the room had this issue....Can't all be plain sailing bro can it?! I'll grab some shots of them a little later.

@psbn Look's killer boss!

Big ups waayne, yeah bro she's got my eye across the dancefloor, we're cutting up shapes in my cuban heels!!!

peace and good vibes to you both

psbn

psbn

Got my share of top dawg but jealous bro. Respect on the genetics and the grow brother. Enjoy!

very tasty frosty genetics!! Props!

Ya that looks like a nice one homie, good luck with her!

Good of you all to pass through, your kind words and support are much appreciated :happy:

Getting some pretty primal urge's to pull her now and throw a couple of WIFI's in that are raring to go!! decisions decisions..... she's at 57 today with a few ambers and lots of cloudy trichs

DSC 7565b

Impressed with how this girl has performed for me, with barely a whisper of complaint, not like some of the cock hungry she babboons I get in here at times :joyful:

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Wow that looks like a killer Psbn! How was the taste and smell from her? Was she a keeper for ya?

Top Bottom