WhiteFire done right

• Thread starter nkkhills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nkkhills

nkkhills

9 weeks in and final flush is in progress.
This one look like Tahoe on roid, a keeper for sure.
Got right under 5.5 lb. off (3) 600W on E/F trays.
Will STS her to a Chemdog D, Holy Grail OG and few others bad ass.

Whitefire done right
Whitefire done right 2
Whitefire done right 3
Whitefire done right 4
Whitefire done right 5
Whitefire done right 6
Whitefire done right 7
Whitefire done right 8
Whitefire done right 9
Whitefire done right 10
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good - over 1.75 per 600 watts is impressive

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice job brother:) I would definitely smoke that:passingjoint:

how many plant:)

gtd

sticky icky

sticky icky

Very impressive bro,what type of medium set up do you use?Also how long you veg I'm lookin to run a scrog I've never done one looks like you got it down homie!

nkkhills

nkkhills

I veg for 3 weeks till they reach a desire height. Medium is plain old 4x4 rockwool.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Nice bro are those 4 by 4 trays how many you throw in each tray?I'm gonna try to run this same set up that's great low veg time and sik yields man.

nkkhills

nkkhills

It's a 3x6 tray under 2 600W. The Raskal OG from Cali Connect also yileded nicely, but not a fire looking as this.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
in the first post you said it was 3 x 600 - bit of confusion there

nkkhills

nkkhills

Last run (test run) I did (1) 3x6 tray under (2) 600W and (1) 3x3 tray under (1) 600W.
It turned out uber dank so I decided to do a whole room of it this round.

GTD, it's (3) 600W that I got 5.5 lb. the last run, but as far as 600W goes, I've gotten 2.25 lb. off (1) 600W. with SOL Donk. Been doing the E/F setup for years now.

Also I've been running Doubled's MPB for about 6 months now and ran into a few problems.
Going to switch over to UC as it's a much easier setup. Only wish they have bigger modules, like 20 gal. at least.

sticky icky

sticky icky

I've got 2 thousands together for a little scrog run on tha side what you guys think is proper size trays and plant #s per tray for 2 magnum ochos.

nkkhills

nkkhills

Can't maneuver a 4x8 tray by oneself but you could with a 3x6.
When I first started doing E/F, I thought bigger was better so I used to do all 4x4 and 4x8 trays with 1000W and the most I ever yielded was 2.65 lb. per 1000W.
Now with the 3x6 I get more coverage and only using 200 more watt and the most I've yielded under (2) 600W 4.5 lb.
Now plants count also affect the yield. Most I could squeeze into a 4x4 is 25-30 and the 3x6 is 32-36.

P

paulycali

That is impresive! I had .98 almost a gram per 1000 watt with a 1 month veg with my BubbaOG. You must have that strain dialed in. Definetaly some dankness for sure. Reminds me a little of my BubbaOG. Anyway keep up the great work and have a happy trimming of a day

Latest posts

Top Bottom