Who’s grown wedding cake? Strain and scrog questions.

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Petrochemical

Supporter
20211004 100930

Am I wrong in people under the stairs being this cultivars breeder?

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Stop tucking! I can already tell you that you will need a trellis net. I trellis when the bud hits nine inches tall. The pic that I use for my profile is Redbeards Wedding Cake. It had some size to it. Two of them filled a 5x5
I will stop and see how it goes with needing a trellis net. I’m trying to do what scrog king did or at least pretty close to it.
CF66FADA 0DD1 472E A501 E3D34BBF5F63

not my photo just so no one gets confused lol

visajoe1

visajoe1

once flipped and lollipopped, i dont tuck anything or try to keep it under the lower net. i have a 2nd net layer about 9" above the lower net. let the branches stretch up through the second layer so it can support itself in late flower.

i found its easier to install both net layers when im setting up the tent and just slide them up out of the way. then drop them down when needed.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

once flipped and lollipopped, i dont tuck anything or try to keep it under the lower net. i have a 2nd net layer about 9" above the lower net. let the branches stretch up through the second layer so it can support itself in late flower.

i found its easier to install both net layers when im setting up the tent and just slide them up out of the way. then drop them down when needed.
I fim, flip and lollipop too. I have my scrog table hooked on all four corners and raise and lower it with frogs. It has removable legs. The trellis net above the table I hook to the back of my tent and just pull it over the top, once my buds hit nine inches. Like you said, raising and lowering is a snap with no damage to the flowers.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I will stop and see how it goes with needing a trellis net. I’m trying to do what scrog king did or at least pretty close to it. View attachment 1220556
not my photo just so no one gets confused lol
Darn! I was just waiting for you to say you wanted a pretty scrog like CannaGranny’s! I had a table like that, once, when I used a two yr old mother plant. For me it was too much of the same thing. In Missouri we can legally cultivate a total of 18 (six in veg, six in flower and six under 14 inches tall) and I like a daily variety. Rolling crops every eight to twelve weeks, I wanna grow it all!

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Darn! I was just waiting for you to say you wanted a pretty scrog like CannaGranny’s! I had a table like that, once, when I used a two yr old mother plant. For me it was too much of the same thing. In Missouri we can legally cultivate a total of 18 (six in veg, six in flower and six under 14 inches tall) and I like a daily variety. Rolling crops every eight to twelve weeks, I wanna grow it all!
I just checked out your pics and you do run some sweet grows. This is my first try at scrog so it’s all new to me lol. Plus on top of it all it’s the first run in the new grow room I built. I saw the scrog kings scrog and fell in love with that picture and began my obsession with scrog.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I do have all the materials to build another frame and was thinking about suspending it from the ceiling so I can raise and lower at my leisure. I really wanted to stay away from the 2nd screen but I guess mainly for looks and the love of how scrog king did it lol. So I’ll Watch the plants and see if I need the second screen.

Top Bottom