Purepiff

Purepiff

Getting mon
20200323 222511
20200316 151953
ey over here

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Cannabis businesses are now deemed essential so I'm at work! Glad that my facility has those little automated alcohol sprayers at almost every main door.
We are waiting for businesses to get up & running here. Got job lined up (hopefully) with what seems to be company more interested in quality than quantity when cultivation centers are opening this summer. You're lucky to already have job in industry

Vagician

Vagician

We are waiting for businesses to get up & running here. Got job lined up (hopefully) with what seems to be company more interested in quality than quantity when cultivation centers are opening this summer. You're lucky to already have job in industry

Good that they're after quality and not so much quantity. Good product will always sell. But yeah, I've had several growing gigs for medical/recreational over the last 7 years and now I'm in hemp extraction. The biggest thing I've learned is to only work for and support the businesses that had some part in legalization. All the others who swooped in once it became legal won't have the same workplace vibe. It's hard to talk to the company owners about what consumers really want when they, themselves, are not consumers. They only see the dollars. Cannabis is hard to break into, and I'm still waiting for the perfect job to come along. Networking is an absolute must. Where are you located?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Not at work here. My co-workers are still working but due to my wife being in a critical risk category, I'm in my second week at home. Waiting for a mask to arrive in the mail.

CDC says due to my wife's condition, I must wear mask and gloves and follow strict guidelines to keep from bringing this home if I am to leave the house. Their recommendation to a person like my wife (and their family) is to stay home. Otherwise, mask and gloves to head out of the house.

bongstar

bongstar

Always working. I don't listen to uncle Sam . I've been enjoying cheap gas, no traffic, road trips have been great hotels are cheap. Besides all that just popping beans setting up black outs and licking door knobs at Walmart. Don't drink the kool aid folks. I don't buy a word of the media and government lies.

Last edited:
Terpz719

Terpz719

Always working. I don't listen to uncle Sam . I've been enjoying cheap gas, no traffic, road trips have been great hotels are cheap. Besides all that just popping beans setting up black outs and licking door knobs at Walmart. Don't drink the kool aid folks. I don't buy a word of the media and government lies.
Now I KNOW you're joking! Everybody knows there aren't any door knobs left at WM.

Top Bottom