Who Are The Top Breeders As Of Today?

• Thread starter marski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

We have tried several breeders. Once we got our environment dialed we have had great results with different ones. Hard to beleive we could grow the same genetics and they dont appear to be the same plant,lol. The breeder who has really wowed us and made me look like a great grower who is not, was bodhi. That cat makes idiots like me look like im a grower guru. Goji og and others have pulled us through. Thanks bodhi, you the man. Probably some other great ones, just havent had the chance or i didnt know how to caress their true expressions out of the girls.
Yup, my buddy started buying his gear, and it blew me away. The prayer tower sativa is so awesome. The clusterfunk is so smelly, the phone home has some awesome o.g. phenos in it. Has a cherry strain that smells just like cherry swisher sweets. Room smoke is so sweet to smell! And hes not even a breeder. He says he is pollen chucker. Lol so humble.

shaganja

shaganja

Listen to the potcast, with heavy daze, I think is his name. From Australia. He interviews new popular breeders, and the old school dudes too! Great podcast for trimming, or whatever farming project you got going. So much info! You can get to know who the new breeders are, and what they got going on.

I really feel that everyone loves bodhi's gear because he is a really good person. He never says anything wrong about anybody! He is super duper nice! A very sweet person. Maybe this is the secret to growing this girl. Real compassion, and love, and sincerity. Terwar, (spell) is all the surrounding things that effect the growing of the plant. The soil, the water, the nutrients, the environment, and the farmer. All of these things affect the growth of the plant . The terwar. So maybe the last thing, the farmer, is the leading factor in a plants terwar, and if our intentions are true and focused toward love, and healing, then our flowers will also show our intentions? The love theory.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Anyone grown Umami Seeds? I like the whole "flavor" angle they have but definitely want to get stoned.

Compound seed prices are egregious! Don't know if only the price qualifies you as a "top breeder" though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom