Who are your favorite breeders for reliably killer strains?

• Thread starter TheCannalope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCannalope

TheCannalope

Hi! I'm kinda new here - but I love growing, smoking, etc. and this site is an incredible resource. So I wanna dig in, get everybody's opinion. Or feel free to redirect me if this is a redundant thread.

I'm a little overwhelmed at the amount of breeders and crosses and very cautious about where I get my seeds online. So far, I'm interested in trying a few BOG strains (Sweet Cindy, Lifesaver, LSD etc.) and growing a Sweetooth #3 since I love sweetooth. I love my sativas and sativa-dominants, but find it hard to find impressive ones. I liked Flo for it's uniquely combination of strong body feeling with clear mental high - but really I'm not just looking for something mild - I want something truly uppity.

I like Pre98Bubbakush best for my nighttime weed. It's my favorite heavy hitting strain. :dead:

But yeah I've always gotten my seeds directly from growers and from what I've trimmed, got awesome shit, but I think the internet could really speed up my process and add to my variety. Now that I'm not in touch with quite the same caliber of grower.

So what companies are solid and what are not-so-reliable, in your experience? And what strains do you prefer from those companies?

Feel free to post a link to some insightful threads/photos, too, and fat description of what you like/look for in a strain/breeder. :)

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Divine has some bomb genetics. Aligee, Mr. Nice, Motarebel, Pisces, Golden Lion, Karma,..I can personally vouch for all those companies. Guaranteed to get some great genetics from them!

TheCannalope

TheCannalope

Cool, thanks! I'll check them out! Any strains in particular by them that really stand out to you?

MysteryChild

MysteryChild

BOG always has the dank so be sure to grab a pack from him
Hit up Alpine Seeds for that SweetTooth#3 you love so much
Lots of fine genetics on the bay
If you got the dough grab a pack of Alien's genetics
Keepers in every pack
Pisces is killing it with their fems so if you like fems grab a pack
Lots of choices

TheCannalope

TheCannalope

Dope, now I definitely know where to start looking! Seeing some recurring themes here. Just had no idea where to start on here, I can somewhat tell by the way the breeder talks about their cannabis what sounds legit and what sounds like hype - but waaaay too much out there to go at it like that.

Yay, I've got some cool stuff to look at today. :hungry:

fractal

fractal

Breeder Steve, Shanti, Neville, BOG (though I never have sampled any of his stuff, it's on the honor system and nobody has ever said anything bad about BOG's products. )

Shanti and Neville, hold so many old school cornerstones of modern cannabis breeding. Every variety they sell through MNS is killer. There's only been about 3 plants I have ever grown, that I would say are 100% "high-class". . . meaning the effect was supremely powerful and yet perfectly balanced, no anxiety, just good vibes, combined with such a refined exotic flavor and visual appearance that the buds were truly the Champagne of cannabis. One was a select Blockhead cut and the other was an AfxSkunk X AfxHaze from MNS. And Peacemaker, from the mid 90's? FUGETABOUDDIT. Plus the dudes invented White Widow so nobody else can really step to Mr Nice, then or now.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

My picks:

Uppity? Mr Nice: Super Silver Haze or Neville's Haze. Cost's a bit more but I think these are 15 beans (min) per pack
Nighty-night? BOG Sour Bubble

Check out MotaRebel as well. Great crosses, great dude, doing it for all the right reasons and not raping wallets.

sensicloud

sensicloud

I feel like all the breeders here are working with kill for sure, depends on what you like though.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Very subjective question as you can find good and bad in anyone's seeds - i would focus on one of the breeders mentioned here and there customer service and work put into there crosses and others results and find out what works for you but the farm is a great tool as most breeders here will interact with you and help out with advice ....

best of luck

fractal

fractal

Tom Hill has definitely earned a spot. Not only was he born literally at the top of a mountain, he lived there while working on deep chunk, X18 and his own Haze line. Mofo had indoor greenhouses to take haze plants all the way into january with snow on the ground. Kind of like workshops with ceiling panels of greenhouse glass, large wide side window to let in light and supplementary lighting inside. Nothing like seeing tropical haze plants growing full steam ahead when there is snow on the ground in January! Dude is D-E-D-I-C-A-T-E-D

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I'd go w chimeras Guerrero gold x blueberry for the upity high. And Sin City's blue power for one of the best tasting crosses out there. Find the shrter phenos for evening relaxation w the Mrs.

soserthc1

soserthc1

What is people's opinion of Mandela seeds was reading earlier today in skunk ( yea i know - but there old and were all free ) and seemed the rev was raving about them with alot of mentions of ndnguy to, love seeing a righteous dude mentioned in mag's and they don't get nicer than him in this scene .....

Latest posts

Top Bottom