Who can get me seeds

• Thread starter pwg_captin420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

What's up farm mates captin 420,here i just sent off for a order a ten autos by the doc. Its only been a few days. But i have really bad luck and horrible anxity and was wondering? Since i live in the southern parts of the u.s. i should have order from a u.s. breeder?in terms of delivery? Any help and insite and links.... are am i being a Lil ancy and just need to kool it???????? :sign0065:

Illmind

Illmind

smack yourself in the face and take a deep breathe. i got 50 + orders from various places 100% success

sky high

sky high

Yup....they're just seeds. Ain't nobody lookin'...and if they do...you'll just lose the seeds and get a letter instead....

but like ill said...I've probably made 40 orders across the pond and all of em came except a few orders from Seedybay....and that was just a live and learn kinda thing

give it 2 weeks before you start pulling out yer hair... (been there, done that)

s h

K

kolah

I'd like some REAL Barneys LSD seeds but would rather get them here in the USA if possible.

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

just what i needed to here

Thanx a lot. To the both of u. very glad to here ur delivery success. But still any advice on dependable breeders? Really want grow off tha wall shit that fits my grow space. Which is a 3x3x6.6 tent under a 400 blu mh for long veg then 400hps to flower. Anyway back on topic need to find a great breeder go. Tha docs. Out of stock of everything except autos any advice? P.s. i only have $200 left to work with.

:fighting0085:
Peace. :cool0041:

C

Calicannabiseed

Thanx a lot. To the both of u. very glad to here ur delivery success. But still any advice on dependable breeders? Really want grow off tha wall shit that fits my grow space. Which is a 3x3x6.6 tent under a 400 blu mh for long veg then 400hps to flower. Anyway back on topic need to find a great breeder go. Tha docs. Out of stock of everything except autos any advice? P.s. i only have $200 left to work with.

:fighting0085:
Peace. :cool0041:

Auto flowering strains of Cannabis SUCK!!! Just my two cents

S

SwollenCalyx

But still any advice on dependable breeders? ... P.s. i only have $200 left to work with.
That place in the UK thats in the front cover of every weed magazine is a pretty good place to cop seeds from... and as far as breeders, going down their list... Ace, alphrakronik, cali connection, cannabiogen, dj short, dna genetics, karma, mr nice, reserva privada, resin, soma, tga subcool were all dank ive seen grow before my eyes.. there are lots more that are more legendary like sensi or positronics, etc that ive never had much experience with so cant vouch for, all the older breeders i know always rant about their stuff lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom