Who can sell to dispensaries?

• Thread starter OldStageCoach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joshadelph

joshadelph

depends on how you look at the law, but I can only speak for ann arbor, in which both patients and caregivers can, but thats only due to a city law passed even before the state medical was passed

P

paulycali

Where you at? It all depends

In cali thats where excess medicine comes into play

deacon1503

deacon1503

It mostly falls under the patient to patient exchange.

U

Urbangrowths

I agree, the law IMO is set for patient to patient transfer's. That's at least been my experience thus far. Caregiver's are legally allowed to sell to only there patients of up to 5. Doesn't seem to make a huge amount of sense but, it is what it is I guess.
Peace

2DogWalker

Great Question bro,

I am very interested in that very question. I am going to visit a "MMMJ Lawyer" Next week - I'll add that to my list of ?'s for him. PM me with any others you have, he said I could ask as many questions as I had for a flat fee, ill get my $$ worth

2dog

B

Budders

good question...no answer

my lawyer says only patient to patient transfer that are legal are from a caregiver to his or her patients...in fact he says a patient cannot provide medicine to a caregiver only a caregiver and provide to a patient.

imo...if you sell to a dispensary don't give them your info or leave a paper trail...reasonable or plausible deniability is the key.

if your on camera, if you sign something, if they have a copy of your papers i think your operating in a gray area and providing evidence in the process.

joshadelph

joshadelph

everyones nailed it, its grey unless in a city that allows patient to patient transfer

Top Bottom