Who DIDNT get their freebies ?

• Thread starter EmeraldTriangleSeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
Hi All...

Thank you for your patience with our last round of freebies and competition beans.

All has been sent out (some twice!)...please PM me if you did not get em and ill send out once again.

Hope you are all having a great season!

Dab1

Dodge

Dodge

I just wanted to say thanks for the freebie. That is badass!. The best part was that I had forgot about it and BAM!! I was happy. I even moved. I filed a change of address and still got em. I'll do a log for sure, probably within six weeks.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I'm popping mine next week!!
Couldn't be a better time too, just lost a bunch of my stable to shady dealings following the end of a business relationship.
These will help
Thanks Dab1

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
hi sos :) to be honest i would personally always use our regs and cull males. Dont take this the wrong way, but in the US (or at ET rather) our opinion is that people have a bit ore freedom to perform this action rather than to rely on a fem line to ensure females in a mini closet grow, in a place not as lenient as the US. We provide the fem line for Europe mainly...regardless if its the biggest market. WE LOVE THE REGS ANYWAYS. p.s pm me your details with the way you would like them shown on the envelope and ill have some regs out :)

619ster

619ster

I would like to thank you ETS/Dab1! I recieved my Emerald Jack freebies and am stoked they're regs!! I've seen GREAT Emerald Jack grows from fem seeds that had herm issues, so I'm REALLY glad I got the regs :)

From past experiences growing your strains, I know I'm in for a treat!! I'll be sure to make a thread for them. Peace and prosperity to the ET team! Keep bringin' that FIYAH!!

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Got them today and put the Grapefruit Krush all ready in cups !! Thanks alots !!
002.JPG

caligirl

caligirl

Im so excited about my Lost Coast og seeds, except they are feminized and after reading the above comments I'm wishing i got reg. If you have any samples of reg seeds, I'd love to try as well. Im planning on growing my Lost Coast indoors after making a few clones for outdoors next year. I live in nor cal too so Im hoping they'll do ok in my climate (foggy west sonoma county ). Obviously i have issues with mold and mildew here, is this strain resistant by any chance?

Top Bottom