Who else is just growing seeds?

• Thread starter QuestionPoint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuestionPoint

QuestionPoint

Since a couple of years I quit growing marijuana and only grow seeds and create new strains. Anyone else into growing seeds?

Trixie

Trixie

An easy way to get some kick-ass seeds known as mining for diamonds is by crossing two finished crosses. The first seed batch will yield both parents almost to the tee. You will get plants identical to each parent. They won't mix on the first run. I have found some treasures exactly like their parents.

onTheGreenMountain

onTheGreenMountain

I'm about to setup a 12/12 box that I am going to put random bag seeds in. Hoping for some males to save the pollen to pollinate the fems. Literally just to get some more seeds. Having cool strains with specific phenos is still something I'm interested in and I have some Ethos seeds I'm going to pop soon, but, I also just want o have a steady supply of seeds just to grow..

QuestionPoint

QuestionPoint

I'm about to setup a 12/12 box that I am going to put random bag seeds in. Hoping for some males to save the pollen to pollinate the fems. Literally just to get some more seeds. Having cool strains with specific phenos is still something I'm interested in and I have some Ethos seeds I'm going to pop soon, but, I also just want o have a steady supply of seeds just to grow..
I've got about 60 seeds for which I don't know what they are. I decided to cross unknown with unknown and call the strain Jane Doe.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Staff
Supporter
If your into gambling I have a few hundred unknown f/2 and f/3 started with quality genetics I just don’t grow out unknowns

onTheGreenMountain

onTheGreenMountain

I've got about 60 seeds for which I don't know what they are. I decided to cross unknown with unknown and call the strain Jane Doe.
I'm doing the same except mine were going to be so much less clever. Im going to use letters and roman numerals LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom