Who Has Blueberry That Smells And Tastes Like It's Named?

• Thread starter TeterPosh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TeterPosh

haven't seen any like this in a few years or more, and I want some.

who's got those seeds, and which Blueberry is that?

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

I've popped a bunch of beans looking for that special Blueberry girl but no luck - Closest I got was BOG's Blue Moon Rocks, and imho it smells more like the color 'blue' than the blueberry fruit itself.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Fresh blueberry muffin aroma, great motivational and creative high. Technically though, this cut is blueberry x haze

lollipopman

lollipopman

Surefire seeds has blazin blues,

Blazing Blues is a build up of a Skunk#1 pheno called Blues also known as Livers which has been a close guarded UK clone only for the best part of 20 years. A lot more potent than Dj Shorts Blueberry with a serious chemical blueberry punch. Hit with the reversed pollen of the Casey Jones in the hope of adding a lot more trichome coverage without compromising on taste and hopefully adding more couchlock to the high.

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

DJ short is better than dinafems reg IMO but no real blueberry pheno with either from me. So far!

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

@NaturalTherapy does it have a nickname? Like there's a special cut of charlottes web called AC/DC that is a phenomenal cut. Does that cut have a name? Is it named "blueberry sativa" like @justblazen shouted? Same cut??? :) :)

Thanks 1 million buddy!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@NaturalTherapy does it have a nickname? Like there's a special cut of charlottes web called AC/DC that is a phenomenal cut. Does that cut have a name? Is it named "blueberry sativa" like @justblazen shouted? Same cut??? :) :)

Thanks 1 million buddy!
It came to me as blue dream, but has more pronounced indica effects than any of the other dozen versions of blue dream I've seen. Known to the homies as MGC cut since @MtGrownCanna spread the cut to us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom