Who has grown Dirty Harry ???

• Thread starter steveedg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
steveedg

steveedg

just wondering if anyone has grown dirty harry before as i'm now into the 3rd week of flowering and it seems a bit on the slow taking off it's suppossed to be 8-9 weeks flower but seems like it will be alot more at the rate it's going !

D

d-P

mine all finished in about 8-9 weeks, your girl there though looks to be a bit more sativa-ish than any that i got...it happens, just wait her out and see whatcha get ;) here's some shots of bud from one of my dh before it was dry...this one wasn't my keeper, taste was more earthy and plain, but had another that was full-on grapefruit with some extra kick from the heri...i saw lurking_chap had a pic of dh in his thread in the photography forum, he might have some insight as well fwiw

in the group shot, dirty harry is the one in the center of the back row

Dirtyharry1
Dirtyharry2
Group
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey, smoking a j of the heri pheno right now actually, great herb. The male i kept of this looks just like yours though, very sativa, same leaves and all.
I'll get some shots of the 2 phenos i grew out this summer later.

D

d-P

hey big buddy, u think it's the sat pheno of heri? i've never seen the gf bx motarebel used, but i do know there's 2 main phenos in the herijuana one being more indica and the other more sativa...bummed csc is down cuz foe20 had a bunch of good herijuana pics both indi & sat phenos that might be a little help in comparing as im pretty sure they were mota's stock as well...i dunno that's the first thing that crossed my mind is that it's probably leaning to the sat side of heri after recalling pics i've seen from foe

the one to ask would actually be mota ;)

S

Sheek

well there are several phenos that can be found... but looks like a full on sativa.dom pheno.
Add another +<2 weeks to your calender... tho i think she will never stop to form new clusters of fruity smellin bud. So dont trip.. its all about preference, i guess!!

steveedg

steveedg

thanks for the info there coming on a bit now but still not stopped stretching not expecting much off them but they were flowered young ..the one i kept as a mum seems to respond well to being topped although she will be being flowered as well now as i have taken the cuttings i need from her and will be trying a new strain next time round

Latest posts

Top Bottom