• Thread starter SacredTreeOrganicFarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
Hey farmers!
Im looking to expand my seed collection, but seedsman and a bunch of other sites are VERY unreliable and sketchy as fuck. I tried placing an order and then they told me to send a money order after already giving my card info.
Does anyone have really solid connections? Or any of our Canadian friends that have fire genetics wants to trade? I need the help of the forum! I hope to find good connections!
I’m a Colorado USA grower but a lot of seeds are overpriced and way too much crossed for my interest

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Iv used Seedsman many times, they ship from Spain to U.S.
@destiny_exotic_genetics is another reliable source.
What’s the process like for you??? They want me to do a money wire transfer I’m not tryna get beat you know?

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Hey farmers!
Im looking to expand my seed collection, but seedsman and a bunch of other sites are VERY unreliable and sketchy as fuck. I tried placing an order and then they told me to send a money order after already giving my card info.
Does anyone have really solid connections? Or any of our Canadian friends that have fire genetics wants to trade? I need the help of the forum! I hope to find good connections!
I’m a Colorado USA grower but a lot of seeds are overpriced and way too much crossed for my interest
I recently ordered from dc seed exchange. Great customer service, authentic genetics (including dj short), he does deals for vets and I got my seeds in 6 days. He also has a points system for coupons.

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Our POTM sponsor has great fems. Expensive companies though some highly recommended. Fast tracked delivery.

and i have used JBC seeds and got fresh dated seeds in 3 days tracked to michigan.

both American seed banks.
Do you have websites for these ones?? I’m looking for like Barney’s farm, BC Bud Depot etc.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Northcoastseeds I'll be ordering more from them. The online store for the forum has alot of barneys farms gentics

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

more from northcoadt is what I ment to put I'm very happy with the seeds I got from them recently.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

midweeksong.com
Says they will send anywhere and they have just about all the popular breeders. Barneys farm, Mr nice, Cali connection, Cali connection gold line, g13 labs, dark horse, rare dankness, thseeds you name it just about... Even access whats left of Subcool stock from the looks of it.

Mendodope.com - Some heavy growing cali dudes on youtube. Friends of Subcool. Continuing upon some of his work.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Or just super good genetics.
Just ordered from Neptune Seed Bank for the first time. They have a strange payment service called Waave. It froze while payment was processing and I was still charged. I emailed Waave, in 2 hours they got back to me and told me they'd fix everything. I emailed Neptune, within 2 hours they emailed back saying it was all straightened out and by the end of the afternoon I had a tracking number with 3 day delivery time. Prices are up there but they have some stellar genetics. Twenty20 is the breeder I went with for quality/price.

Growrx

Growrx

Just ordered from Neptune Seed Bank for the first time. They have a strange payment service called Waave. It froze while payment was processing and I was still charged. I emailed Waave, in 2 hours they got back to me and told me they'd fix everything. I emailed Neptune, within 2 hours they emailed back saying it was all straightened out and by the end of the afternoon I had a tracking number with 3 day delivery time. Prices are up there but they have some stellar genetics. Twenty20 is the breeder I went with for quality/price.
^ another good bank :)

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
anesia seeds, i’ve had 100% germination, growing some now.
in canada the best is
worldstrongeststrains.com.
though any new stock will sell out in 30 min or less.

Top Bottom