who has sonic seeds

• Thread starter Sonic Seeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
hi guys having some admin probs and need to know who has picked up some sonic seeds from thcfarmer .
i have lost the list so . just post if you brought some ,

thanks guys

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

i do not have any of ur beans but would like to have some pinequeen haze, we was in chat almost 6 months ago at the bay and you said that there would be some of ur gear coming to suns and me through chronic j, but that has not happened, do u remember this? I think J might be miffed at me atm cause last time he was here he was begging weed so i give him some tw and he was like it is ok but... the fact that i gave him with no charge and then the attitude kinda miffed me. So now he is back and asked me for more weed and i told him i had nothing that meets his high standards if free tw was not up to snuff, why would I get off of my high dollar schrom?. SO he sends me a pm saying he never said he didnt like the tw. So to make a long story short i'm not getting the beans i would like to try.

2b2s

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Meyellow Sonic, I bought Sonic Boom>>>>>havent popped em but>>>> oneday tho:) Have had my eye on that pinequeen for a bit:ninja

:passingjoint:

gtd

M

m0lecule

Was planning on Pine Queen Haze, but your stuff is no longer listed.

We also lost some other stuff on the by with the version upgrade - e.g. private breeders / elevator man / mofinger.

Hoping these come back!

S

SnowCap

Good Job Sonic!!

Just smoked some PineQueen Haze and BLuebolt x Pursang.

Top notch smoke, good resin production for a mostly Thai plant. Not sure which strain I like best but they are both great and potent smokes. I think I like the PineQueen Haze better but not sure.:cool0041:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Just smoked some PineQueen Haze and BLuebolt x Pursang.

Top notch smoke, good resin production for a mostly Thai plant. Not sure which strain I like best but they are both great and potent smokes. I think I like the PineQueen Haze better but not sure.:cool0041:
What kind of smell and taste are ya getting from the pinequeen... Did you grow this gal:)

GTD

S

SnowCap

What kind of smell and taste are ya getting from the pinequeen... Did you grow this gal:)

GTD
The smells I get are a dry sweet smell and when ground up smells of something tropical, hard to describe but very nice. Yes of course I grew this started in April stressed her to hell and started flowering in mid July and finished last week of October. So 14 weeks of flowering not bad for a pure sativa hybrid.

sky high

sky high

I had a pack of Pine Queen Haze on order but it seems they are no longer available.

my friends are gonna be WAYYY bummed.

Top Bottom