who has sonic seeds

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
hi guys having some admin probs and need to know who has picked up some sonic seeds from thcfarmer .
i have lost the list so . just post if you brought some ,

thanks guys

i do not have any of ur beans but would like to have some pinequeen haze, we was in chat almost 6 months ago at the bay and you said that there would be some of ur gear coming to suns and me through chronic j, but that has not happened, do u remember this? I think J might be miffed at me atm cause last time he was here he was begging weed so i give him some tw and he was like it is ok but... the fact that i gave him with no charge and then the attitude kinda miffed me. So now he is back and asked me for more weed and i told him i had nothing that meets his high standards if free tw was not up to snuff, why would I get off of my high dollar schrom?. SO he sends me a pm saying he never said he didnt like the tw. So to make a long story short i'm not getting the beans i would like to try.

2b2s

Was planning on Pine Queen Haze, but your stuff is no longer listed.

We also lost some other stuff on the by with the version upgrade - e.g. private breeders / elevator man / mofinger.

Hoping these come back!

Good Job Sonic!!

Just smoked some PineQueen Haze and BLuebolt x Pursang.

Top notch smoke, good resin production for a mostly Thai plant. Not sure which strain I like best but they are both great and potent smokes. I think I like the PineQueen Haze better but not sure.:cool0041:

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Just smoked some PineQueen Haze and BLuebolt x Pursang.

Top notch smoke, good resin production for a mostly Thai plant. Not sure which strain I like best but they are both great and potent smokes. I think I like the PineQueen Haze better but not sure.:cool0041:
What kind of smell and taste are ya getting from the pinequeen... Did you grow this gal:)

:passingjoint:

GTD

What kind of smell and taste are ya getting from the pinequeen... Did you grow this gal:)

:passingjoint:

GTD
The smells I get are a dry sweet smell and when ground up smells of something tropical, hard to describe but very nice. Yes of course I grew this started in April stressed her to hell and started flowering in mid July and finished last week of October. So 14 weeks of flowering not bad for a pure sativa hybrid.