Who has the best irrigation setup? Prove it

• Thread starter gristle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mytwhyt

Mytwhyt

I have one that will circulate about 120 gal. a day from a remote reservoir without using an electric water pump. That's for each 5 gal. grow bucket in the system..

gristle

gristle

I have one that will circulate about 120 gal. a day from a remote reservoir without using an electric water pump. That's for each 5 gal. grow bucket in the system..
Just checked out your pictures, that's pretty impressive. How do you achieve circulation without the pump?

Mytwhyt

Mytwhyt

I used diy and modified Waterfarms for the plants I have pics for.. Its basically a plumbing solution.. The dripring used in a Waterfarm is a water pump.. This my diy Waterloo..

KingTK

KingTK

I want to set up two 2x4 Botanicare reservoir 115 Gallon rdwc. I found on Instagram (lokigro) set up picture below. Need to learn how to recirculate

44C4F2EC CCE9 49C0 AB72 490AF7D393B1
gristle

gristle

I'm fairly happy with my drip system. It fills and doses, fertigates and pumps out. All on it's own, if I'm not tweaking. So that never happens :)

It's 12v as I like to keep things safe. I guess I could run off battery, but have a UPS. The latest addition is an EC motor pump. Full Bar of pressure from about 35w. It's near silent and fits in a brew mug. No 350w tank heater that won't reach the required pressure in my kit bag.
Sounds interesting. Are you able to add pictures,? I would like to see how it works.

gristle

gristle

Don't have the best and don't have anything to prove.
Just one of the best I've seen so far.
I can see how my title could come across wrong. Just looking to retool my setup and trying see what the possibilities are.

Chem77

Chem77

Haha! For sure. Almost impossible to beat, this is my preferred method. Clean setup, looking good. What is the Grey pipe sticking up in the reflection on the right?
It’s an older pic and I don’t know what that is in the reflection. I went and looked to see.

For the record, I hate watering by hand, probably why I clicked on your thread. Lol

gristle

gristle

It’s an older pic and I don’t know what that is in the reflection. I went and looked to see.

For the record, I hate watering by hand, probably why I clicked on your thread. Lol
OK. Wasn't sure if you had your runoff plumbed out.
I am not too fond of the act of handwatering, the consistency is what compels me.
Ha, yes, was hoping to kick up some ideas or experiences. I have bought some gear similar to Aquaman's setup I am gonna try on one table, looking for inspiration to try on my other table. I may try this: Garden Grid Watering System | Preassembled Drip Irrigation, Soaker Hose & Sprayer Style kit, in one | Raised Beds, Planters, Containers, Square Foot Gardening - 4x8 (44"x88") https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077BS2PD...abc_0P4CRNPQNHMJNPPTJ08P?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

gristle

gristle

* with square fabric pots and build it out myself for exact fit(and savings).

Top Bottom