Who has the best sunset sherbet seed?

• Thread starter jollycanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Hi I really want to grow this strain and smoke it. I don't have any way to get cuts does any one know who has real sunset sherbet

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Looks like sherbinski is working with hsc, so probably them.
They don't sell seeds it looks like. Idky Humboldt seed org or emerald tri seeds or cali connect hasn't released SS yet its not a new strain anymore.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Looks like sherbinski is working with hsc, so probably them.
I just sent humboldt seed org an email all where is the sunset sherbet fem! Where is the wedding cake fem! They sell classics great seeds ive grown them more then once.

hp-13 clone only fem humboldt seeds org!

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
MNSL has the most expensive. I bought from pheno finder before no work. But perhaps they changed. I was going to go with MNSL because often have noticed the top dollar seeds are worth the cash. From reputable people

I would absolutely go with the MNSL then.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
It was epic. My mate grew it and the flavor was awesome and the head space was so comforting. But it doesn't get a huge yield.. Unless you super veg. I was trying to get it. Wondering why I bought any other. If I can get it to pheno out here so it has the island power with that flavor and head space. I want endless pounds...

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
And they are the bubblegum guys like the original?
No idea, ilgm basically white labels all their gear but only develops a little of it. Not saying get it from them. But I do think they watch trends well, so if they are on it then my guess is many others will be soon. But idk who has the original good good.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
No idea, ilgm basically white labels all their gear but only develops a little of it. Not saying get it from them. But I do think they watch trends well, so if they are on it then my guess is many others will be soon. But idk who has the original good good.
Ive bought and smoked same stuff from different breeder and it was like night and day. Knowing your breeders is key to getting great results. I'm not willing to lie about what I get, its the best info for the what I actually experience. But I'm sure it all changes some just gets better. Some folks really know what they are doing and other have the drive to do but fall very short, and are willing to lie for the cash. They will go crazy because of that cash. So many folks who had a few million or couple hundred thousand int ha bank and were like its just growing weed how hard can it be look hunny some fert brand my stuff must be the best hey hunny isn't it the best, then they smoke real nug and are blow away and some lie and say it was alright but they like theirs better and others straight trash it cuz its so much better then what they got going but they invest serious cash. And a few who will be honest. A huge huge chunk of the legal industry is straight hype in the eyes of this super chronic, unless you have real clean organics and a linger of some kind of contentment of 5-8hrs I'm like its not that hot. I grow next level buds tis a lot of work and know how.

I could make a list of what ive had that was hype and stuff I had that was fire... I won't cuz I don't want the guys who suck to get angry at me and drama. But also I don't know who is old school cool and will hook it up if I get a bunch of business to them and I like that old school thanks because life is fuckin money and as much as I don't like that I need it to have better air and water two of my favorite things I don't get to enjoy anymore cuz the human race sucks... Some are cool. But I'm just like WTF HUMBOLDT SEED ORG> WHERE IS THE SUNSET SHERBET! They had a cross. Where is the DNA sunset sherbet where is the cali connection SS, how did arjan and the boys not drop a fem of it. I herd so many people talk trash about green house seeds and coffee shop like oh they are just hype he pays off people... I had some legit super lemon haze that was flow to me in peru it was the shit the person who grew it did a great job and it had 1 perfect seed in it... Legit. Ive had other dudes who were long time in the game and big breeders and I wasn't impressed it was very weak and lacking for what it was supposed to be. But not everyone can smoke tripping budz all day and do their tasks. Where is brothers grim with a legit C99 x sunset sherbet? Princess sherbet... Ive smoked weed that looked like shit that took me to mars but tasted terrible.

I bought SS froma few companies along with crosses to the parents like Ssx GSC and SS x pink panties... I got wedding cake. But then I found some seeds from one of my fav breeders and I was like what! And I got legit 707 truthband and truth now all I need is maui diesel dawg to complete the collection of dank for now. 707 truthband is the shit! And ive only had the discontinued humboldt seeds org verion which I got free yrs ago from attitude then rebought a few times. Sad its gone. But I found the legit regs but I don't want to share sorry emrald bro i don't know if your going to keep rereleasing them so it want to keep it hush so when I get more cash I'm set on them.

Top Bottom