Who has the best super silver haze?

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

I was just wondering because its one of my favorite smokes but i dont know which one i have been smokin lol and even more importantly i want to know the original cuz i know greenhouse has one that won the cup, reeferman, mr nice, etc but i want the best one! so thanks for any info in advance!:rauch08:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
the one and only original comes from shantibaba at mrnice seeds.

winta

winta

thanks logic! i wasnt sure and didnt want to go off of hype or assumption :)

M

Malachi

Shanti, hands down. Plus you get the true breeding parents not a selfed feminized version.

southstreets

southstreets

yea mr.nice's SSH is the shit but the greenhouse verion is just as good... and lighter on the pocket... south

G

growlife

mr nice for sure he hold the moms and pops of a shitload of cup holders and he didnt buy his cup
not saying others dont have quality but if you want originals go to MRnice

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

yea mr.nice's SSH is the shit but the greenhouse verion is just as good... and lighter on the pocket... south

Shanti gives at least, AT LEAST, 18 seeds per pack, last order I made from him got i think 75 seeds for the cost of 3 packs, thats what I call a light hit to the pocketbook

winta

winta

yea i seen the 18 packs thats a good deal when u think about it and since its the original its worth it! thanx for the input farmers!

Shanti gives at least, AT LEAST, 18 seeds per pack, last order I made from him got i think 75 seeds for the cost of 3 packs, thats what I call a light hit to the pocketbook

southstreets

southstreets

well shanti supposily creatd that strain while workin with greenhouse right.... they still had seeds when he up and left... it just isnt shanti pickin the shit to work with.. you can call anything a knockoff bro.. three quarters of the shit sold today was started by someone else and bred by other seed companies.. all im sayin is ive seen some really good gh ssh... you dont have to like it thats my opinion and for sixty bucks for a ten pack that aint bad homie... every breeder on thc works with other peoples strains so i guess their all knockoff breeders to right... come on dude you should know better bro.. some of us arnt on pocket swoll like you logic.. south...

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Im running Shantis SSH and Nevilles Haze now and it looks like they will be some huge plants.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
southstreets....i think you better read this thread....

southstreets

southstreets

i know he took the parents but they still had seed stock right

G

Gnarfbuckle

well shanti supposily creatd that strain while workin with greenhouse right.... they still had seeds when he up and left... it just isnt shanti pickin the shit to work with.. you can call anything a knockoff bro.. three quarters of the shit sold today was started by someone else and bred by other seed companies.. all im sayin is ive seen some really good gh ssh... you dont have to like it thats my opinion and for sixty bucks for a ten pack that aint bad homie... every breeder on thc works with other peoples strains so i guess their all knockoff breeders to right... come on dude you should know better bro.. some of us arnt on pocket swoll like you logic.. south...

When shanti left greenhouse he took all his mothers and fathres from which the seeds are made. Arjan doesnt have these mothers and fathers and tries to claim the plants he makes as the same. All arjan does is find popular strains, feminize them, and try to make a buck.

Shanti has the original genetics that arjan doesnt.

Top Bottom