Who says you cant achieve 1.5 grams per watt ?

• Thread starter Uncle.Bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Uncle.Bud

Uncle.Bud

I would truly like to share data with you on this. I can grow 4 pounds in a 4x8 but using 1000, 600, 600 W HIDs on 12/12. I also accomplished the same in the exact same tent setup except 2 Optic 8+ LEDs.

Optic 8+ COB LED Grow Light Features
  • Proven Yield: Up to 3.06 lbs (49.1 oz / 1,375 g) for up to 2.5 g/w

I'm happy to share all my data to anyone trying to push the limits. For me, it required both tents running fallponics, CO2, Humidity control up and down, mini split AC, a res chiller and 8 foot tall tents with the biggest genetics I have ever grown. I have never had the pleasure of growing outdoors, but I think that is what it would take for me to improve on this harvest, and only then because of the size limitations of being indoors. If you want to see that setup I put a video

This is not at all a challenge, I sincerely want to know how to improve my system. If you are able to get 12 - 16 ounces as you describe your system and plant number limitation, your genetics are better than mine and I'd beg you to know more.

Critical Mass comes out huge and heavy overall, but surprisingly less dense than most other cultivars. Maybe you have found the magic bullet?

View attachment 1047138

I've got that genetics saved as a mom if you want clones. You have more space than me, maybe this would work for you if you have not settled on genetics yet?
There is no "magical" strain per say. Regular Indica dominant strains in the 80/20 ratio is the only real criteria that needs met. Strains that flower in 8 weeks are ideal. The magic comes in the form of DNA Hypercropping propagation and the Scorpion Hydroponics system and (2) 600watt HPS on daily rotations. It seem that with Cannabis legalization it has allowed a lot of hidden talent and unseen before Cannabis Cultivation practices to come to light. In fact DNA Hypercropping propagation found its first success in a United States Federal Penitentiary prison horticulture program from what I understand.

Last edited:
Uncle.Bud

Uncle.Bud

Closet update.... Completely covered with 3mm plastic. Then covered with 2 1/2" foam board

IMG 0962
IMG 0971

Latest posts

Top Bottom