• Thread starter Bbog47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Do what you want but idk why you think you kill it 😂

I was showing that OF can keep a plant healthy for over 12 weeks flower in a 3 gallon bucket. Ph and drainage and CEC stable. It’s a good consistent grow medium.

You will make a lot of friends here. Good luck.

Bbog47

Bbog47

I was showing that OF can keep a plant healthy for over 12 weeks flower in a 3 gallon bucket. Ph and drainage and CEC stable. It’s a good consistent grow medium.

You will make a lot of friends here. Good luck.
As I said I’m not here to make friends I have friends in the industry. Came here to discuss growing and not be told by some amature about stuff that’s not even good info “ can’t be to higH in n becauSe you can’t flower in it” must be joking

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

As I said I’m not here to make friends I have friends in the industry. Came here to discuss growing and not be told by some amature about stuff that’s not even good info “ can’t be to higH in n becauSe you can’t flower in it” must be joking

Those are not my words. And many of us grow to avoid the “industry”. Nice meeting you. Goodbye.

Bbog47

Bbog47

Ocean forest doesn’t have enough nutrients alone to flower a plant. You have to fertilize. It’s premium potting soil. It needs more perlite for drainage IMO. It’s just a grow medium. There isn’t much more to it than that. It can feed for a few weeks. Maybe more depending on a ton of variables. With transplants every couple weeks I can go through veg with water only. That’s the best benefit for me. Other potting mixes worked well too.
You said it. I shortened it to save time above is the same thing said by you but longer and drawn out.

Bbog47

Bbog47

no you twisted my words to suit the argument you are now having with yourself...
You replied to my quote and used that to say I was wrong because it doesn’t have enough nutes for flower which was irrelevant anyhow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom