Who wants to clone like an Og, or who thinks they can step up and give a Og a lesson in how to clone ?

• Thread starter daggarooker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

I am in total belief, it’s was just a first for me.
If it’s that quick I will try for
Cloning is about 8 days to show roots if you have things reasonable well understood. Those rapid rooter are probably the best. Too expensive for my blood. I can get roots in 8 days with rockwool but you have to understand how to manage moisture with the rockwool cubes.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Oh, and i use the floraflex plugs and cloning dome. Ive got 5 cuts in there now, i just snipped and stuck in the plug. Curious how long they take to root. I dont need them to root, just an experiment.

daggarooker

daggarooker

Cloning is about 8 days to show roots if you have things reasonable well understood. Those rapid rooter are probably the best. Too expensive for my blood. I can get roots in 8 days with rockwool but you have to understand how to manage moisture with the rockwool cubes.
With any medium

daggarooker

daggarooker

Mark4.20 ( love that )

Step one .......fk that I'm gonna have to teach you guys on TV video thingy.

Tomorrow my brother's

We Ride

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I don’t understand the game or how to win

Fastest? Measured how?

You cannot beat my O2 injected fogponics system no matter how it is measured. I’ll put up whatever you want. I just got nothing to clone tomorrow so I guess I can’t ride with ya? Maybe you need the practice tho this could be a good thing for you.

Ohhhh trash talking so fun.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
6C2A2D18 7AFE 49AC A5E5 B96848ADE94D
F7F24E7F 55A4 47FF 9A87 00796298A369

daggarooker

daggarooker

I don’t understand the game or how to win

Fastest? Measured how?

You cannot beat my O2 injected fogponics system no matter how it is measured. I’ll put up whatever you want. I just got nothing to clone tomorrow so I guess I can’t ride with ya? Maybe you need the practice tho this could be a good thing for you.

Ohhhh trash talking so fun.
I just love awkward situations personally 🥕

daggarooker

daggarooker

OK. Seriously now guys.

I wanna give something back that I learnt and helps along............................Vaseline 🤣

Top Bottom