Who wants to clone like an Og, or who thinks they can step up and give a Og a lesson in how to clone ?

• Thread starter daggarooker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'll see the reaction from a taught student and let him then teach to fish.
Idk i hear a lot of claims no method or documentation and im no stranger to that type of behaviour. With a vigorous strain i can get roots in around 5 days if I actually take the time to give ideals.

i mean you come off pretty cocky but common sense tells me that if your that hyped about cloning your probably newer to having a high success rate in a short period.

Honestly there is not much that hasn’t been streamlined in cannabis these days. So while i don’t doubt you have a good method I don’t think its anything that has not been accomplished yet.

no insult just real talk

daggarooker

daggarooker

Flipped 29 October. You'll see how quick this girl runs.

Anthem

Anthem

Please explain
Well this is my last post in this thread. So basically two things.
1- if you have a mom and it has been around for 15 years that is cool but no grower worth his weight in say potatoes is going to revel when they have a perfectly good mom to take clones from
2 if you are unintelligent enough to post a picture of a sick plant with PM you are also unintelligent
So basically your idea of knowing how to grow is not true

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Let's do a simple
WHOS GOT THE SKILLSET & REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR IT.

After all. Healthy roots = healthy fruits
way to start a thread. how bout we see who can piss further too, since we're here. lemme load up on another two beers, i'll bring my son out and guaranteed he's got you beat. he's all of three foot tall, bit wobbly yet, but damn can that fucker hit anything but a toilet bowl.

back to the topic at hand -- cloning is easy. no need to come in heat blazin' acting like you some shit. the way i read it, you came in lookin for a fight. i been here for a decade smokin weed, drinkin beer, and lookin for a fight. stocked up on weed, don't smoke it no more, i grow to provide to people that benefit from my produce. damn near outta beer though, so that leaves one option. do the math, @daggarooker.

he who speaks of all things, knows nothing. the silent man knows. the man that makes a competition out of the things he barely knows, knows nothing of which he claims.

maybe drop the chip on your shoulder and contribute instead of acting like some kind of "i grow the best weed" type gangstar and starting a troll thread. if you don't know how to clone, maybe do some research. i'll give you this -- you figured out a way of getting a question answered quick af. ☮️

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

way to start a thread. how bout we see who can piss further too, since we're here. lemme load up on another two beers, i'll bring my son out and guaranteed he's got you beat. he's all of three foot tall, bit wobbly yet, but damn can that fucker hit anything but a toilet bowl.

back to the topic at hand -- cloning is easy. no need to come in heat blazin' acting like you some shit. the way i read it, you came in lookin for a fight. i been here for a decade smokin weed, drinkin beer, and lookin for a fight. stocked up on weed, don't smoke it no more, i grow to provide to people that benefit from my produce. damn near outta beer though, so that leaves one option. do the math, @daggarooker.

he who speaks of all things, knows nothing. the silent man knows. the man that makes a competition out of the things he barely knows, knows nothing of which he claims.

maybe drop the chip on your shoulder and contribute instead of acting like some kind of "i grow the best weed" type gangstar and starting a troll thread. if you don't know how to clone, maybe do some research. i'll give you this -- you figured out a way of getting a question answered quick af. ☮️
Shit look out his fallen off the wagon😂

Top Bottom