Who wants to clone like an Og, or who thinks they can step up and give a Og a lesson in how to clone ?

• Thread starter daggarooker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

So cringe people that do that.

I don't think OP was that bad, and we never gave a chance to show the cloning results. I guess we will never know now.

Some people just gotta peacock. It's a learned behavior that can be unlearned. I've never seen it as a recipe for success myself. OP has that shit down pat.

It's really odd...his post history isn't that wild. Couple helpful posts in other topics and then WHAM this thread outta nowhere. Maybe someone went a little too hard on the edibles?? 😬

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

It's really odd...his post history isn't that wild. Couple helpful posts in other topics and then WHAM this thread outta nowhere. Maybe someone went a little too hard on the edibles?? 😬
yeah, just went back and looked. Seemed totally fine up until this thread.

Unless he lives in the middle of the pacific ocean, the 3:30 AM thing seems like bullshit. But up at 3:30 posting nonsense? Sounds like some substance was involved. He was the one that brought up Meth, coulda been a joke but not so sure any more.

Anthem

Anthem

Can’t believe this shit show is still going🤣🤣🤣 while atleast he didnt bring up the hot sauce spray for your plants. Or finding that magical spot in sherwood forrest. That guy was funny too
What is the hot sauce thing you are bringing? I just ask because there is a thread on here about using chiles to kill spider mites

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

What is the hot sauce thing you are bringing? I just ask because there is a thread on here about using chiles to kill spider mites
There was a dude that got banned about 2 or 3 months ago. He started a bunch of threads and pissed off @1diesel1 and I think all the threads have been killed at this point. He was spewing nonsense about using Tabasco on plants. Among other insane things. I'll try to find it, it was kinda funny.

Edit, here's one : https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/how-to-clean-pots-and-dirt.143526/

Edit Edit - this one is precious:

Growing marijuana is not just growing marijuana you have to grow all types of plants and the water in which you use to water your plants regularly is trickled and filtered down through your system trying not to waste water and the marijuana plants prefer to be the bottom run of the water cleaning process

You also have to grow plants like Botanicals that's flowers see to grow flowers you have to go to a forest and you have to find a spot in where you want to go to the flowers and you got to get that one little spot 24 hours a day sunlight and you cannot just cut a Halo in it and trying to get a lot of light like that you actually have to cut it very small amount of the trees around surrounding it to make this spot a 24-hour spot plant growing of flowers the the kind of flowers that grow will be based off the health and the types of forest in which you were growing these flowers in

You should sell Botanicals so that we don't have to see what kind of marijuana you know how to grow and what kind of plants you know how to grow because all that other stuff is worth way too much money

Edit Edit Edit - found the crazy hot sauce dude - name was Malik and went by GrowGrowHarvestNext. Too bad all the threads are in the trash can, can't be seen on the forum. That dude was comedy gold without meaning to be.

Last edited:
steamroller

steamroller

Aww damn he got banned? Shoot I was looking forward to learning how to clone.
This I find a little disappointing but since I have a little forum management under my wing I understand it .
Could have been some serious entertainment or possibly another avenue to contemplate. 🤷‍♂️
Either way I laughed a little so thanks! 😆
All this in less then 24 hours... 🤷‍♂️

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

This I find a little disappointing but since I have a little forum management under my wing I understand it .
Could have been some serious entertainment or possibly another avenue to contemplate. 🤷‍♂️
Either way I laughed a little so thanks! 😆
All this in less then 24 hours... 🤷‍♂️
I found it entertaining myself but I’m weird and I know it.

I was hoping the hype went somewhere interesting. I learned more about cinnamon. Probably would have never occurred to me to use it. Now I have and know I won’t.

The rest was not that different than a Jerry springer show. Funny every now and then.

I’m sitting here doing bowel prep for a colonoscopy. I can use funny right about now.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I found it entertaining myself but I’m weird and I know it.

I was hoping the hype went somewhere interesting. I learned more about cinnamon. Probably would have never occurred to me to use it. Now I have and know I won’t.

The rest was not that different than a Jerry springer show. Funny every now and then.

I’m sitting here doing bowel prep for a colonoscopy. I can use funny right about now.
A proctologist is about to write something on his patient’s notes, but when he goes to take his pen out of his pocket, he realizes it’s actually his thermometer that’s there.

He says, “Shit some asshole has my pen.”

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Be careful though, it’s like mace to humans and pets!
You’s with proper PPE:)
didnt get much info or did the trolling affect my reading, anyway best thing on thread was the branch clones havnt tried or seen before

daggarooker

daggarooker

IMG 20220316 WA0008

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

welkom terug hoeveel dae het sy gevat

Last edited:
daggarooker

daggarooker

Maybru, dink daai was a week. Gooi so klien bietjie environoc 401 en 1 drupple Blom kos.
Check daai uit en se vir die manne

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Maybru, dink daai was a week. Gooi so klien bietjie environoc 401 en 1 drupple Blom kos.
Check daai uit en se vir die manne
the guys didnt take too well to the trolling last time bro
probeer bietjie chill die keer ek sal jou help met vinniger rooting as jy daarmee gepla is die antwoord is auxins.(PGR's)

Last edited:
daggarooker

daggarooker

Yeah I'm all healthy root , healthy fruit.

So I make my own mix I've tried over some time. I use a couple of different microrizhea, some trichoderma,....

I call it SR72, obviously because of my consulting work (skunkworks) that' stuff turns coco to white micros in days. I'll get a pic for u.

Top Bottom