Who wants to clone like an Og, or who thinks they can step up and give a Og a lesson in how to clone ?

• Thread starter daggarooker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daggarooker

daggarooker

@daggarooker I was doing some biological studies and wanted to learn more about WPM - since you seem to be a pro at growing it on your plants was hoping you could help me with your methods
Keep the pheno for 15 years, get raided and try keep the plant alive at all costs because of what she's done for me over the years, that's how that happens champ, now as a biological researcher, I'm sure you gonna tell me if I run the plants in a better environment that won't happen right ? I don't however have access to space ATM to run setups properly.

daggarooker

daggarooker

Last edited:
daggarooker

daggarooker

As you can see, I haven't managed to get it on this one yet. Bahamabussdown, I'll keep trying tho for the benefit of your studies.
So tell me more, what els causes pm? If it's not environmental?

daggarooker

daggarooker

I guess we all smoke our own good weed, I have no desire to come troll, only to help.
This forum taught me and I wanted to give back, but just realized, it's not the same homies it was back then and now it's legal so every snowflake who never had the balls to run operations in those days all of a sudden know it all now.

daggarooker

daggarooker

Just put your dick back in your pants and show us what you are talking about. Not trying to be a dick but you came out of the gate pretty arrogant and you didn't back up your claim. Most of us have a fairly decent idea as to how to clone. You claim to have a better way that will yield great roots quick.

Great! Show me what you are talking about. If we see that your method works better then props to you but, to date, the only thing that I've seen you offer is posts with a lot of talk but nothing to back it up. Remember, it ain't bragging if you can back it up!!!🙂

We're here to help each other. If you've figured out a better, faster, more consistent way? Awesome....We're all ears(eyes)!
Will definitely do so sir.

daggarooker

daggarooker

Cloning is about 8 days to show roots if you have things reasonable well understood. Those rapid rooter are probably the best. Too expensive for my blood. I can get roots in 8 days with rockwool but you have to understand how to manage moisture with the rockwool cubes.
Hated using rockwool. That constant checking on them.

daggarooker

daggarooker

im curious as to how indole3butyric acid (a plant hormone and the active ingredient in clonex) which is part the auxin family (a class of plant hormones or pgr's) isnt considered the very thing it is ,according to the us epa
is the us epa legit?

you are completely off topic brother i dont understand the purpose of this
To end up with finished product rhat we all enjoy. You ever even heard of the cape town only cut "hitler". This is what she comes out like with all the bad stuff in her.

S

Sameperson775

@daggarooker I was doing some biological studies and wanted to learn more about WPM - since you seem to be a pro at growing it on your plants was hoping you could help me with your methods
🤣

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Tell me more about Your super soil and its additives so I can learn here my maatskap
no worries will send you the sa recipe on dm's
also im looking at clone trade by means of aquirring your hitler cultivar, im willing to go 2:1 for it do you have ill send you a list of these as well
bro. You were on about pgrs and said I should learn
auxins, in respect to cloning like an og such is the title of your thread. we administer a 2.2mg/l auxin foliar application to the open stomata 2 hours after lights out. repeat for a few days ahead of taking the cuttings. works well for some. been consistently pulling up rooted clones after 6 or 7 days using only the foliar..

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

So what all is in your supersonic soil?
Just environoc?
currently im cultivating bacteria to use as my own stain and testing it in separate pots against environoc 401 and feed4weed worm wee.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

There are many PGRs that are non toxic. IBA is one of them used as a rooting hormone.

ethylene is a plant hormone does that mean if you put a ripe banana in your grow room you are using the dreaded PGRs.

triacontanol is a plant hormone derived from bees wax, certain kelp species and alfalfa. Does that mean using a cover crop of alfalfa is using PGRs.… or all you organic guys adding kelp supplements are using the dreaded PGRs.

See the problem is PGRs have a bad name because people lump then all together… some can be extremely toxic but other are not toxic at all….

to all you anti PGR ppl whether your organic or synthetic really need to stop the misinformation that is all PGRs are bad. Because 99.9% of growers are using PGRs whether they know it or not

not to mention your plants are making then on their own
all valid points

Ponky

Ponky

I guess we all smoke our own good weed, I have no desire to come troll, only to help.
This forum taught me and I wanted to give back, but just realized, it's not the same homies it was back then and now it's legal so every snowflake who never had the balls to run operations in those days all of a sudden know it all now.
If you didn't have to drive a van load of blind folded people to a trim house then you haven't lived.

YoMamasFlowers

YoMamasFlowers

cinnamon is whack imo, i've read a few comparisons that show cinnamon and honey(some people use that) as the lowest of natural root enhancing.
View attachment 1307644

fresh cut, pureed aloe or a tea from willow leaves are the best two natural root hormones to add i think. But you got roots, so you're good. just could have been faster with one of those two imo. Aloe has antimicrobial properties, and the willow has actual rooting hormones.
I just came across this and had a thought. Would it be beneficial to use willow water to water the plants with regularly to promote healthy roots? Probably not every water but once every 2 weeks or so?

Latest posts

Top Bottom