Who wants to help me decide which strains to grow this spring?

• Thread starter TSD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

These will be my 2023 outdoor run. Probably grow 6-8, not sure yet.
Who wants to help me decide which strains to grow this spring

BARNEY'S FARM:
• Strawberry Lemonade- 60% sativa/40% Indica- 24% THC
• Mimosa X Orange Punch-
65% Indica/ 35% Sativa- 26-30%THC
• LSD- 70% indica/ 30% Sativa- 25% THC
• Ayahuasca Purple- Pure Indica- 21% THC

DUTCH PASSION:
• Durban Poison- Pure Sativa‐ 16-22% THC (probably save this one for inside, don't think I can finish a Pure Sativa outside here...plus the seed isn't the best looking)
• Shaman- 75% Sativa/ 25% Indica- 14% THC

HERBIE'S:
• Grandmommy Purple- 80% Indica/ 30% Sativa- 30% THC
• Bruce Banner #3- 60% Sativa/ 40% Indica- 27% THC

SEEDSTOCKERS:
These were freebies and may in fact be autos, not really sure.
•BCN Critical XXL- hybrid ???
•Candy Dawg- Indica Dom ??

Fast Buds
•Lemon Pie Auto- 50/50- 24%THC

RANDOM FREEBIES UNKNOWN BREEDERS:
•Amnesia Lemon- 60% Sativa/ 40%Indica- 21%THC (grew one last year, liked it)
•Zkittlez- 40% Indica/ 60% Sativaz 22% THC
• Gorilla Glue- Indica dom ?
Thanks for the input.... for those that don't know, I grow outdoor in the Northeast.

Last edited:
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Northeast. Northern NY. I know Sativas are hard here, but I make it work. Finished an Amnesia Lemon and Super Silver Haze last year, SSH is like 70% Sativa and Amnesia Lemon is 60... I think. Probably won't attempt the pure Sativa Durban Poison, that's pushing it.
there needs to been an ''agree'' reaction button. from your selection however, shaman and ayahuasca purple, interest me the most. this is, ignoring the durban due to it being highly sativa. your one is from dutch passion and they tend to grow out somewhat 80/20 much unlike the type you will found out in nature. the legendary heirloom, durban poison highland.

Last edited:
TSD

TSD

This is assuming all the ones I pick pop and veg successfully of course... most of the seeds look healthy, besides the Durban which is light in color and thin, but maybe that's just the way she is. 🤷‍♀️ Grandmommy Purple is a little light in color too.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Strawberry lemonade is some good weed, i kept a mom around of it for over a year. Grew ot out like 9 times. I loved it but let clone slip away.

So my vote is, Strawberry lemonade, grandmommy purple, ayahuasca purple, gorilla glue, shaman, candy dog, and that lemon pie auto.

TSD

TSD

there needs to been an ''agree'' reaction button. from your selection however, shaman and ayahuasca purple, interest me the most. this is, ignoring the durban due to it being highly sativa. your one is from dutch passion and they tend to grow out somewhat 80/20 much unlike the type you will found out in nature. the legendary heirloom, durban poison highland.
I'm just going by the percentages the website says, but who knows... doubt they're in there sequencing DNA for percentages lol. Anything that has a tendency to turn purple will definitely do it here as long as it makes it to late fall, I'm usually covering for frost several times. Last year Zookies turned almost black...
20221015 125644

Black Cherry Punch's buds went purple
20221009 120323

Even Amnesia Lemon got her purple on a bit...
20221026 114521

But as someone once said here on the farm... purple isn't a flavor lol... but it's purdy. Didn't pick her for her hue, but for the fact that it said she's pest resistant and not super long to flower... both things I need.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

The candy dawg seed is fat and dark, and the lemon pie I specifically got to try outside in a big tub... first auto I've ever paid for lol.
Ive got 10 or 12 autos left im gonna run outside this summer. I paid for a lot of autos. Big mistake lol

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I have enjoyed Barney's Farm's LSD, though I never grew it. I'd also want to try Grandmommy Purple.

I think you need some Brothers Grim Cinderella 99 XX for a faster, more powerful sativa dom.

TSD

TSD

I have enjoyed Barney's Farm's LSD, though I never grew it. I'd also want to try Grandmommy Purple.

I think you need some Brothers Grim Cinderella 99 XX for a faster, more powerful sativa dom.
I actually don't mind the the lower THC percentage on my sativas because if they're too strong the fuck with my anxiety. Indica, smack me in the face with 30% all day lol. Still thinking of getting some stuff from Trustfall too. Where is Cinderella 99 XX from?

Top Bottom