Who wants to help me decide which strains to grow this spring?

• Thread starter TSD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

Okay well then she can be excused cause i wouldnt hold it if i were a cat at 17... lol.
Yeah that fabric wrapped wire is dangerous imo. Ive changed out so much of it, my father was a residential electrician for 32 years and i worked with him from 8 years old until i graduated high school. Stuff makes a mess too when you start removing it. I get why you dont trust it to carry a load like that.
Yeah and we don't have the money or right friends to afford a full wire redo in this big old house currently. Even what I have in there now makes me nervous, 240 watts of lights, an infared heater, oscillating fan, large humidifier, and regular humidifier.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yeah and we don't have the money or right friends to afford a full wire redo in this big old house currently. Even what I have in there now makes me nervous, 240 watts of lights, an infared heater, oscillating fan, large humidifier, and regular humidifier.
Yeah i completely understand that, i currently have a broken bedroom window. Its all cracked to hell from someone trying to break in with a pry bar 2 years ago. The window is 56 inches wide and 48 inches tall so its like 300+ dollars to replace and i dont know how to do windows, can do mainly everything else in this place, just not windows and doors.

J

Jojo420

My vote is grow whichever seed line will fully mature before your weather turns to shit regardless of its name. That one decision will make your entire grow a sucess
Good luck :)

TSD

TSD

My vote is grow whichever seed line will fully mature before your weather turns to shit regardless of its name. That one decision will make your entire grow a sucess
Yeah basically none will without my intervention unless I do fast strains or autos... I like to challenge mother nature. 😄

J

Jojo420

Well you must love the abuse then ,lol
Why not use autos ? Any reason

Since you spent the equivalent of a brinks truck on genetics just use the fastest flowering time seeds you have.
Indica and mostly indica hybrids are gonna do the trick.
If you like saliva hybrids look for the ones that say 9 weeks or less .

TSD

TSD

Well you must love the abuse then ,lol
Why not use autos ? Any reason

Since you spent the equivalent of a brinks truck on genetics just use the fastest flowering time seeds you have.
Indica and mostly indica hybrids are gonna do the trick.
If you like saliva hybrids look for the ones that say 9 weeks or less .
Lol, I didn't spend that much, less than I'd spend on an ounce of good weed. I grow pounds and my whole year of smoke in the outdoor season... that's why I don't do autos, don't want to have to grow 20 plus plants, plus they're finicky bastards. Yes I like the abuse and I like sativas, so that's the way she goes lol... 9 weeks or less in a sativa is a pipe dream or a marking ploy as far as I'm concerned, never seen one be actually mature that fast.

Top Bottom