Wholy sh*t "Leds Work"

• Thread starter Slips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

i think i can see 14 led lights in that pic. maybe ufo's? i'd think even with that many floros youd get some fat buds
and it looks like dude is frying those plants to get them to finish

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

I was going to say the same thing 14 CFL's would produce a shit load of buds and cfl's dont toast the plants like shown in the picture posted with the led's....

darkmatter

darkmatter

dang thats some beef and i watched a bit of the vid dang dang

S

Slips

Those lights are 180w and 2 year old tech ... if he can produce that much buds with even 4000 watts of led ... looks to be on par with HID
I think all they are saying is that 4 of these cover a 4x4 (720watts) area and produce the same amount as 1kw hps ...

I am Leary as well but the results where far from impressive; but the quality looked about the same as a normal commercial grower ...

I also added other led videos to my u-tube channel; some seem to work others DON'T

B

bmf725

I would be Leary of that pro source video after all they are trying to sell you their product. And you guys are saying that many cfls would produce the same? How far away from the plant would you have to place say a 300 watt cfl's? Im asking because I was looking at some at home depot and thought about adding them to the center and edges of my grow.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

if you wanted to dump that much money into cfl's im sure ud get some ok results
imo nothing can replace a hps, but the only led ive touched is a kessel

K

Kobe24

If it aint broke...dont fix it.... i love HPS ...I fell for the CHM hype years ago until I tested it for many runs myself....same thing with LED's.... I love me some HPS :) True Proven Champ

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Plasma lights are the only lights I believe that can achieve results as good as hps possible even better but they are way way more expensive right now. I'd love to test them if I had the grip but I'll stick with my adjustawings until those get way cheaper.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Slips...can we get a better pic with the LED's off? As well as some info on the strains and whatnot?

Z

Zombee

Good stuff, but the only real proof I need is the grows I've done. :pimp:

All LED grows, all good buds, and where there was not a good result, it was no fault of the LEDs at all.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Good stuff, but the only real proof I need is the grows I've done. :pimp:

All LED grows, all good buds, and where there was not a good result, it was no fault of the LEDs at all.

Well, that's cool man, but you aren't helping the LED cause much if you are the only one who has seen the proof.

Z

Zombee

Okay :)

This is TH Seeds S.A.G.E., from cuts, under a pair of of 126W LEDs. First the preliminaries:

MMJ   073

MMJ   084

MMJ   111

MMJ   132

MMJ   189

MMJ   200

MMJ   204

MMJ   210

the finish next post, sir.

Z

Zombee

And the finish..mind you, I'm certain the HGL's did *okay*, but I'm sure the GLH 300's I have now will rock the tent - this was some sweet ass meds, my patient with Crohn's said it was the best for soothing his guts :D

View attachment 154662

View attachment 154663

MMJ   285

MMJ   307

MMJ   317

MMJ   321

MMJ   344

MMJ   352

I currently have a 9 plant grow going with A-Train, Barney's Farm LSD, Sweet Deep Grapefruit, Vanilla Kush, Chocolope and a robust as hell bagseed Indica - I hope the LED's I'm using now will provide a nice pull come August.

Peace.

Z

Zombee

Around 70gm total dried; my 4th grow ever, and as you see, I chopped the hell out of the lower half of the two, and also moved them mid-flower in the dead of winter across MI. Also, HGL's lights, while producing, aren't as proficient as the newer LED models on the market.

As I stated, my current grow with 2 x 300W GLH lights should really yield a nice pull.

Peace.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Slips, thanks for this thread, jootoobs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom