• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Them things in the blue buckets--
are pineapples...
Why, you're just a regular old tropical fruit salad, ain't ya? Next up? Mangoes! Ooo... I bet you can grow culantro if you can grow this other tropical stuff. And witch's oregano.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
This year I popped a pack of the dutchess, blue power, sour LSD, and a half pack of arc in round one back in early feb. then 2 weeks ago I popped two packs of lemon alien dawg, two packs of sour bubble, a pack of sour lifesaver, a pack of the kraken, a pack of evil Knievel OG, a few white fire OG, a half back of yeti f3,and a half pack of moon dogs. I feel like I'm forgetting something. Anyways, they're all up and doing great.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Why, you're just a regular old tropical fruit salad, ain't ya? Next up? Mangoes! Ooo... I bet you can grow culantro if you can grow this other tropical stuff. And witch's oregano.

Got banana, guava, kumquat, blood orange, grapefruit lemon, lime. and Mexican key lime.
I've also got cilantro; but I'd never heard of culantro 'till now--
sounded like Chicano for something about one of my old girlfriends...

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Addendumb:
I fergot tangerines and avacodos.

After 21 years of inbreeding thar be new genes in The Pool:
Chemdog D X Girl Scout Cookies,
Casey Jones X Girl Scout Cookies,
Lemongrass Thai X Deep Chunk,
Moonshine Haze--
and Farmers Mix...

1Beans
Last edited:
MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

...2 days ago i sowed a half-dozen AWTRA which is a strain i know nothing about other than that i got it at SeedHeaven a couple years ago, ...my White Diesel x Pimp Dawg came from a pack i got there around the same time although the AWTRA i paid for, the WD x PD i traded for and i so hope that my boy organix found a keeper in the beans i sent him that is as nice as the WD x PD he sent me, ...i still have 3 other variety's of his to pop when i get the room, lol.

...anyway, i grow in coco hempy buckets so i sow my beans directly into 9oz cups of coco and i use a second cup on top as a temporary humidity dome that is removed as soon as the seedling emerges.

...these aren't pics of the AWTRA, just some pics to show how i do, it's just i'm a very visually oriented person so i take a lot of pics, i think they show things way better than words.

View attachment 382919

...and here without their hats.

View attachment 382920

...and a few of the WD x PD seedlings, just cause i got the pics, as you can see, i only popped 2 and found one i consider a keeper so i'm seriously thinking about popping the rest of the pack or sharing the beans with my grobro, see what he comes up with, lol.

View attachment 382921

View attachment 382922

View attachment 382923

peace, bozo
I like it Bozo. Clean.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

This year I popped a pack of the dutchess, blue power, sour LSD, and a half pack of arc in round one back in early feb. then 2 weeks ago I popped two packs of lemon alien dawg, two packs of sour bubble, a pack of sour lifesaver, a pack of the kraken, a pack of evil Knievel OG, a few white fire OG, a half back of yeti f3,and a half pack of moon dogs. I feel like I'm forgetting something. Anyways, they're all up and doing great.

Do you have a thread going? Wanting to see the yeti and moondawgs. That kraken sounds nice! TMB
Respect

Top Bottom