who's going to the high times LA med cup?? any farmers??

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

i didnt know where to put this thread but i thought it would be ok here cuz im only going to see which breeders are there and try to score some good seeds and see which strains win. i expect a lot of og kush in there.

any breeders from the farm gonna have a booth??

anyone else going to check it out?? ill be there, its the day after my birthday so perfect!! cuz i missed last years in sf and kicked my ass for it.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Shit I just heard about it today!! If I had the cash I would go. Funding is tight here in the lab.

S

svsuv

Discount code from this link:

(about 1/3 down the page - 40%).

I'm waiting for the San Francisco Cup. ;) Went last year and had a blast.

:party0045:

slausongardens

slausongardens

damn thanks for that link, got vip just cuz it was so cheap. theyre still doing one in sf again too?

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

wanted to go

I wanted to make it to the 1rst LA cannabis cup, but when I looked at the lineup of events it doesn't look too great. Im sure it will be super crowded and with the political climate lately Im interested to hear how it went.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I heard it sucked, my friend went and said that you didn't need a med card to go, and there is no judging of herb, they had a panel of 10 ppl preselected to do the sampling. Only reason for having a medi card there was there was a smoking section you could get into. Is there any real cups left? by real I mean like winner chosen by the people not a big popularity contest for the panel. Heard there weren't very many entries and it was only the shops that could enter. On top of that they'd just tell you to drive to there dispense to buy a sample of the herb that you weren't gonna get to vote on.

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Thanks

I was expecting to hear something like that. Once I saw the events, and that there were very little mention of any legitimate genetics companies, I knew this was just for $. I still almost wasted it too, just to be at the first one but Im glad I didn't.

slausongardens

slausongardens

yeah everything you said is true, obviously it was just to cash in on the medical thing and the voting was bullshit but its still better then no event, im just happy something like that got to happen in LA. yes it could have been a lot better but it was still definitly worth going.

i got a bunch of packs of seeds, rare dankness was there selling seeds, i think the docs cut they put out won the indica cup. i got the facewrek haze, a purple haze and an albert walker x nevils wreck from them, the bud they showed me was ridiculous. they showed me a tangerine trainwreck that was amazing, it was on the list for sativas and i swore it was gonna win but sonoma coma did.

got more packs from socal seed co. they got some bomb shit, ive grown a lot of strains from them and theyre all top notch.

cali connection had a booth and that gay ass so humboldt seed collective had a booth.

smoked a gang of shit, mad wax going around. caught a nico escondido seminar about lighting.

a collective called buds and roses in studio city cleaned shop.

i dug it.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey slausons, did they show the herb that was entered in the cup? did they have sample jars you can only look and smell? Sounds like you came out w/ some genetics, my friend was bummed cause that's what he was there for but didn't get any. maybe he got there late? what do you mean they cleaned shop?

Venom818

Venom818

I'm glad we had a event like this but we need one for the people by the people.One where you can't buy a medal or a cup ,we need an event where the people decide.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i was there it was a small venue not what i expected but will be at the one in frisco in june, met a few fellow farmers handed out a bunch of dank and was reppin A1 all day

slausongardens

slausongardens

yeah that would be the best thing for sure but people gotta get there money and exploit the shit while they can lol, obviously the event was all about the cash.. hopefully some real cats put together a new real cup for the people.

no they didnt show the herb being judged, a few booths had weed and maybe some of the strains were available to check out. i saw the tangerine trainwreck at the rare dankness booth but that was the only one i saw. i wish i could check them all out and see what they were all about.

sativa was first place sonoma coma then blue dream haze and starberry cough

indica was first place master yoda second place kosher kush and third place also kosher kush from another spot.

hybrid was rare dankness's docs cut second was i cant remember and third platinum og.

by cleaning shop i meant they won like 9 awards.

there wasnt a lot of seed companys selling beans just socal seed co, rare dankness, cali connect which i didnt fuck with and that company that just repackages somas seeds called so humboldt seed company. i checked them out but didnt fuck with em, they had some high cbd strains but for a bill.

the cats from dna were there but didnt have a booth.

the rare dankness seeds were a come up and the socal seed co has bomb ass Chemdog D crosses

jtrey

jtrey

I'm thinking about it would love to burn one with some farmers... Lives in l.a. almost two years and still have not met and real smokers.... My aliendawg will be ready and I will have a Lil Tahoe w me

jtrey

jtrey

yeah that would be the best thing for sure but people gotta get there money and exploit the shit while they can lol, obviously the event was all about the cash.. hopefully some real cats put together a new real cup for the people.

no they didnt show the herb being judged, a few booths had weed and maybe some of the strains were available to check out. i saw the tangerine trainwreck at the rare dankness booth but that was the only one i saw. i wish i could check them all out and see what they were all about.

sativa was first place sonoma coma then blue dream haze and starberry cough

indica was first place master yoda second place kosher kush and third place also kosher kush from another spot.

hybrid was rare dankness's docs cut second was i cant remember and third platinum og.

by cleaning shop i meant they won like 9 awards.

there wasnt a lot of seed companys selling beans just socal seed co, rare dankness, cali connect which i didnt fuck with and that company that just repackages somas seeds called so humboldt seed company. i checked them out but didnt fuck with em, they had some high cbd strains but for a bill.

the cats from dna were there but didnt have a booth.

the rare dankness seeds were a come up and the socal seed co has bomb ass Chemdog D crosses
I just popped my Rare D. chemwreck i got last year!

T

tipper619sd

I know i will be there wish i would have caught the promo tho i will have a lil bit of the fire og with me but i am hoping to meet a few farmers and talk more. Hope to see all u guys there

jtrey

jtrey

Yes was going to go when it was down the street but I'm not driving to sb

P

paulycali

Where's the promo code? More like what's the promo code lol! Can't find it

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I keep hearing about these events a few days after they happen. Anyone have an idea of any other upcoming MM events is So.Cal coming around in the next few months?..I need to work less, and play more!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

There's prolly a way for pics like the vote in the beginning of thread?

Latest posts

Top Bottom