Who's left in the Loompa Challenge and what are you running?

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

Hi everyone. With all the males popping up in the Loompa challenge. I was wondering who all if left and what are you running?

MoonDawg 4 plants,,,,,2 males,,,,sexing the other 2 now. I am thankful I have the opportunity to try these and if all males, well, such is life. Peace all :)

Thank you all, and good vibes for the grows.
Icristal

germinator

germinator

Im in.....I have two Yeti bx2 phenos.....my gooey og stinker, striped stems n frosted out (being chopped monday btw) n one thats three leaf, uber red stems long legged in veg.

I have two moondawg phenos ...one bushy beast moondawg in flower for 28 more days n one in veg looking very stretchy n chemy.
Ill be posting my picks on Loompas thread this week.....my camera skills suck but whateva.....p.s. My bx2...og stinker pics are already up......i wanted to show Sir Green dot so I stuck it in his loompa thread and of course in the Michigan pics thread also.

Clamper3

Clamper3

yo... Im still in.. out of 5 that popped, I have 3 that I sexd allready 2 more that havnt been yet. I think they might be the guys. The seedlings are already tied down & in the big Veg room.. I think i have 3 differant Phenos. 1 set of leaves are like green wax paper & a funky leaf trait that has followed up the stem. All secondary leaves are 3 blade leaves..

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

I'm still in...
3 moondawg phenos. 1 is just about to flower the clone run and the other two have about a month left in the green house. The indoor pheno was almost solid pure nugs. The outdoor is still to early to tell.

4 yeti bx2 phenos: I have 1 in the greenhouse which is starting to put off some piney/ chem smells and looks great. The other 3 were inside and very finicky.. I'm about to flower clones of these and hoping for better results.

I also have some foodog and yeti f3's that I've yet to pop.. Not sure if I have the time and room yet .

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Just the headband and fire og that I have been bringing along. I do have 5 yeti beans left but I figured id save them for another season and focus on other gear that's just as fire but ive never grown before, maybe that nspectas gear ive heard that's fire also idk. But ill update weekly as the headband lady takes off, what a compost tea pig that plant is!

dogznova

dogznova

I'm in.. Second clone run Yeti Bx'2 in my little 4x4 area.
Yeti Bx2 second clone run 001
Yeti Bx2 second clone run 004

LSG

LSG

Is it common for a high male ratio? I was starting to freak out a little, I'm in the middle of sexing my FooDogs and think I may have only one female out of ten, still too early to be sure. I also kept a runt in veg that I didn't have much hope for, but seeing talk about a leggy, 3-leaf pheno I may have some hope left :)

Top Bottom