Whos Seed Bank Is The Most Overall Reliable "genetic Mapping, Condition, And Delivery?"

• Thread starter monstacropn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
monstacropn

monstacropn

I'm in search of high -end and rare strains (potency, color, sativa, and feminized) & I know here at THC is there best chance of reliable info I can get . Please help!!

masshole61

masshole61

Plenty of good shit right here. And logic is a solid dude. When customs jacked my seeds I emailed logic and he sent them out again, at his loss. Can't beat that. And everything generally comes with free beans too, so there's that.

monstacropn

monstacropn

Plenty of good shit right here. And logic is a solid dude. When customs jacked my seeds I emailed logic and he sent them out again, at his loss. Can't beat that. And everything generally comes with free beans too, so there's that.
Customs jacked your seeds ? American customs?

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Yeah that will happen from time to time with some banks. I had a package arrive, that had been opened by customs , seeds removed and they left a nice note . But that is the extent of it, they don't hunt you down or anything.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I'm in search of high -end and rare strains (potency, color, sativa, and feminized) & I know here at THC is there best chance of reliable info I can get . Please help!!
I love your avatar and the fact that you come here in your quest. All of the rare strains are at the dispo's. Just call and tell them what you want, and when you get there, they'll have your plants and the requested strain is right there on the label, so it is obviously legit.

Top Bottom