Who's String Cheesin?

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Anyone rolling to winter carnival? I'll be up there a couple days at least...looks like there are plenty of cheap tix on CL for this one- lots in the 60-70 range...

G

ganjherbsmoke

Yo I heard ur wook store at the con was legit haha ill have to come scope

P

primeform

I thought they broke up a few years ago? I saw some shows of theres at Hornings Hideout that were great.

B

Buddy Flowers

Haven't been to a winter carnival since 2002 , good times, however I will not be getting off my couch for this

M

mendel

See you there, ill be the one in the dancing shoes!

convex

convex

Okay ... Guess I will have to ask on behalf of many other members ....

What the HELL is String Cheesin??

** Don't laugh ya bastards, you know you were too meek to ask ;)

C

canaguy27

Anyone rolling to winter carnival? I'll be up there a couple days at least...looks like there are plenty of cheap tix on CL for this one- lots in the 60-70 range...

This guy:bongsmi:

convex

convex

Thanks Sky!
Looks like I have some research and listening to do!

And ... I still maintain I wasn't the only one wondering LOL

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Not me - I'm more of a cheddar & crackers guy.... string cheese is just to plastic tasting for me.....

I jest... I saw these guys at the Warfield a couple of times.... never understood why so many people liked them......

true grit

true grit

ill be there sporting some og

I'll be smellin for ya :)

See you there, ill be the one in the dancing shoes!

I'll be looking for ya! lol. Sure you'll stand out! lol.

This guy:bongsmi:

You know it! Hit the bong, and hit the shows!

Not me - I'm more of a cheddar & crackers guy.... string cheese is just to plastic tasting for me.....

I jest... I saw these guys at the Warfield a couple of times.... never understood why so many people liked them......

Not the hugest fan, couldn't really name songs, but I'm the type that likes to party and enjoy the jam experience. Im just a music/mind expansion fan. Plus mad chicks at shows like these...from all over...high...and no where to stay or party...LOL.

trip out man

Wordizzle. then all the music is phenomenal.

I am going to get SUPER FUCKING WEIRD Saturday night :)

Lol there ya go!

Time to find some cl tix for the other days. Goin tonite- maybe see some folks there...ill be puffin the danks!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

ya im not the biggest fan of cheese either but the girl loves em and bought me a 3 day pass so.....its on.....rage

Dorje

Dorje

Victor Wooten and Stanley Clarke Saturday night at the Boulder Theater....

C

canaguy27

just dropped off some friends at this show that flew in from the east. people were partying in both hotels we went to. they had what looked like a tailgate area up when i dropped them off. going tomorrow for sure and maybe sat. looking for a couple of tix if anyone has em.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Plus mad chicks at shows like these...from all over...high...and no where to stay or party...LOL.

Ding ding ding..... we have a winner..... I'm there like 4square.

edit - 70$ for a ticket. ha! I guess I'm not going in... How high is the perimeter fence?

Top Bottom