Who's Your Doggy? Let's See

• Thread starter Saint Skinny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rooke

Rooke

This is Miller she is 2 years old US boxer x chocolate lab or as we like to call her a Boxador she has become a fantastic friend and we have got a close bond after we lost out beloved Roxy to a fatal snake bite . One of the best watch dogs I've ever had and as you can see my youngest son's best buddy
THATS LOVE!!!!!

I

Inferno

P8100029

Jesse is the Red one and Molly the blue that turned Black.....did not expect that.

P8190057

P5270010

Jesse is a Cattle dog Hybrid if you will his mother looked just like Molly but red.
P8100004

They are getting old now 13 and 11.
I miss that pasture but not the house, we moved from there 7.5 years ago.
My more recent pictures are to big to upload and I don't know how to resize them.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
View attachment 982247
Jesse is the Red one and Molly the blue that turned Black.....did not expect that.

View attachment 982249

View attachment 982250
Jesse is a Cattle dog Hybrid if you will his mother looked just like Molly but red. View attachment 982251
They are getting old now 13 and 11.
I miss that pasture but not the house, we moved from there 7.5 years ago.
My more recent pictures are to big to upload and I don't know how to resize them.
Nice looking Blue Heeler , I hade one got her 1996 passed in 2011 there a top dog to train she was my head away dog on the farm , I’d send her off up our mountain to bring the cattle down , she would sit on the back of the postie bike and use it as a platform to jump on there backs to drive them into the holding yards .

I

Inferno

Thanks OD Heelers are great dogs now all they do is chase bears and deer and they are good at it.
Molly used to chase or herd the sheep next door, very entertaining as she never was a working dog but she balled them up and pushed them all over the pasture next to mine.

Top Bottom