Whose eggs are these

I'm gonna go cut em off now
Thanks in advance

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

hmm looks like stink bug is all i'm finding for these neat little egg clusters

thchunter

thchunter

I have these on my little ones trampoline netting anyone know how to get rid of them

H

happy b

Dunno how to get em off a trampoline and i dont know what they are but its highly unlikely they will do the plant any good.id take off that leaf and burn it and spray your plants with neem or some bayers as a preventative.

showmegreen

showmegreen

Danger! Will Robinstoned! Danger! Them thar eggs are from buggers like @Growin Grass said, in tha stink bug family. Coult be tater bugs, squash bugs, stinker beetles, blister beetles, fire butts and tha like. All ov'em MUST DIE! tear shit up quick like! You see a pretty little patterns of egg designs, I see a torn off leaf that gits torched. Neem oil never helped fer me. It's only a preventive measure befer they show up. Borax and rubbing alcohol with a match. Lol. Naw you gotta penetrate tha egg shell. Neem in concentrate will suffocate eventually. But i perfer to kill tha sap suckin babies by hand befer they hatch. " Matches and a gastank... Boom! Boom!" Dadotomatoish earth after you git rid of tha eggs helps persuade them Ta head fer greener pastures. Not sure wat ya got but id bet tha bank it ain't good. An I sure wouldn't wait fer them to hatch.

showmegreen

showmegreen

They look close enough to me. I'd Definitely be seein if they died tha same.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

your location would help, but guesses are in the stink bug family and that fits.
whats more telling is the creatures that lay eggs in such habits.
butterfly's aside, the eggs were laid on a leaf. The critters that pop out are likely to be leaf eaters...

Top Bottom